12.25.2010

Christmas Blessings!


Oh how blessed I was this Christmas!  My husband picked out some cross stitch for me, and a new Gingher scissors and he's also going to buy me a lap stand.  I can order it today! :-)  See the big one??  It's gorgeous!  But, wow!, it's like a Heaven & Earth design one.  SOLID cross stitch 16 x 20.  Just beautiful!!!  And one of my dd's found an old Cross Country Stitching magazine that I've wanted for a really long time.  It has a calendar to stitch and I've always loved it.

I'm planning on adding the center kit with the flowers and the small Gold Collection kit to my "Crazy 15", and I'm going to start working on the big one, but not try to get it done this year.  I don't have everything for the calendar, so that might have to wait until I finish some of my 15 up.



Now, with all that stitching to do, I of course needed new movies... so my DH got me the top one and DD gave me the entire Jane Austen BBC collection. :-)  Ahhh...  25 hours of movies.  Oh!  And we got Wives and Daughters, too... so add another 4 or 5 hours to that!!


And here's one of my very favorite non-stitching gifts.  I've always wanted a little black sheep for this Nativity set, and my DS and DD found one online.  

Isn't he just precious???  Sigh!

I do hope your Christmas was a blessing.  I'll talk to you all soon!


6 comments:

Carin said...

You did get some realy beautiful presents!! That black sheep is so lovely.

Sari said...

You got just gorgeous gifts! Merry Christmas time!

Siobhan said...

What wonderful gifts! I love your Nativity piece. Have a happy new year!

Ann H. said...

Love the nativity! You are a lucky girl getting all those stitchy goodies!
Merry Christmas.
Ann

Ann H. said...

Love the nativity! You are a lucky girl getting all those stitchy things!
Merry Christmas.
Ann

Scattered Threads said...

Hi Tricia,
I love all your stash your DH bought for you. I saw the cabin fever and thought of buying it maybe later. I did get the one called Paris Market.
I would love to see the stand you purchased.
Thanks for visiting dear. I appreciate you very much.
Hugs.
Jackie