12.19.2010

We Have a Winner!

Hello friends!

Sorry to be a day late announcing my winner, but my dh decided to take me Christmas shopping yesterday.  It was so much fun to spend the day together and I know that he got me a number of cross stitch kits for Christmas, I just don't know which ones.... although he did tell me that one of them would take me the rest of my life... :-)

But on to the real reason you stopped by today!  The winner of the LHN pattern, floss and fabric is...

(drum roll please....)

NAN  from  Nan's Needlework Notions

Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments on my new blog.  I look forward to getting to know you all better through the year!

Blessings!

5 comments:

Angela P said...

Congrats to Nan! Enjoy :)

gracie said...

Congrats to Nan

Faye said...

Yeah for Nan!! She is the best, isnt she???? And, thanks for visiting my blog Tricia...I appreciate your comments and inspiration!

Merry Christmas, Faye

Nan said...

Wow! Thanks so much Tricia. I feel so lucky and blessed. I'll put it to good use and cherish the piece because it started with you.
Christmas Blessings!
Nan

Carin said...

Congrats Nan !!!