1.06.2011

Day 5


I decided to start a little Shepherd's Bush ornament yesterday - called "Santa's Flight".  I love the little sheep reindeer in it!  I had a little more time to stitch yesterday between napping and coughing, so I feel like I accomplished something. :-)

Today I'm going to start a little Spring chart from a Cross Country Stitching magazine.  It should be a fairly quick stitch, so my plan is to make myself do something for 15 minutes and then stitch for 15 minutes throughout the day.  That's about all the energy I have to be up and around and the stitching will be a nice reward. :-)

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

That's a lovely start, and I think your 15 minute plan is perfect! You can get a little bit done and pamper yourself at the same time, and that's just what you need until you feel better. Take care of yourself!

gracie said...

sending feel better wishes your way.......

Niina said...

It really is lovely start!

RJ's Momma said...

Your stitching projects look great. Hope you start feeling better soon. :)

Marcy said...

Nice start -- excellent plan. I hope you get better soon.