1.07.2011

Day 6

My day 6 start was a cute little spring stitch from Cross Country Stitching.  The words will say, "Plant a garden, feed the bunnies."  The colors are so cute in real life.  I think I'll enjoy finishing this one!

It's 5:50 pm and I still don't know what I'm going to start today.  I keep sneezing so hard that my head hurts, so it's going to have to be another easy stitch that doesn't require much thinking.   I'm going to see if I can talk my husband into going out for supper, too.

The bright side is that I'm one day closer to feeling better!! :-)


4 comments:

gracie said...

I know how you feel...I hope you are felling better soon.....seems evertone is not feeling well or is sick...

CalamityJr said...

One day closer to feeling better AND one day closer to spring, and not just on fabric - hooray! I'm looking forward to seeing this one finished - that's a really cute pattern.

DJ said...

Hi Tricia! Love your new start! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well but seems you are rocking on despite the sneezing!! I assume there will be bunnies, so can't wait to see them emerge from your fabric. Hang in there and I hope you are feeling better soon. *Hugs*

Binky's Blog said...

A nice variety to your starts. Good luck with all of them. I will enjoy how they all turn out. Hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I appreciate it. Motivation from other stitchers is great.