1.04.2011

Days 3 & 4

Not much progress to show.  I have the cold in full force and can't concentrate to stitch.  Sigh.  Here's my Day Three start... Thankful for Ewe by LHN and Crescent Colors.


 Today we were gone all day and now that I'm home, my sore throat and I just want to find a warm blanket and go to bed.  I did just enough of this CCN Let it Snow ornament to say I started it and then I put it away.  I do hope that I feel better in a day or two.  I have so many fun stitches to work on!


I hope to visit your blogs and see your challenge progress, but tonight I may not be leaving many comments.  It takes too much effort!!   G'night!

4 comments:

DJ said...

Aww...Tricia! I hope you feel better tomorrow!! You were brave to get those two days started even though you didn't feel well. You have a good start on them though, so you should be proud! *Hugs*

Karen said...

Every stitch counts! Hope you feel better soon....

Kathy said...

I hear you about the cold and sore throat. mine is slowly getting better. I too have been sick since last week. I finally went to the doctor and got an antibiotic which is helping. I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you very much for your comment on my blog about my Rosie.

Mouse said...

Awww hope you are feeling better soon love *HUGS* being sent and a huge box of tissues :) ... at least you have started that's the main thing .... squeak to you soon love mouse xxxx