1.26.2011

A Winner, A WIP, and a Pattern that Wants to Travel

Hello again!  Thanks for all the sweet comments on my last post!  I threw everyone's name in a hat - well, actually in a pile on my table, and pulled out a name to receive the Santa's Flight start, and the winner is........   Jackie!!!  Be sure to get me your address so I can send it out!  My email is in my profile. :-)

I pulled out my CCN Pumpkin Cottage start to work on last night, and then put it away after a few stitches.  I don't think it was wise to work on that one while I was sick.  I think I need to reconstruct the house with as many errors as I made!  

So... rather than just dealing with it, I decided to work on another CCN start... "Let it Snow."  Here's my progress.  I should be able to stitch for awhile tonight after supper, so I'll see how much I can get done then.


Now for today's fun!

Nicky had made this adorable Shepherd's Bush Spring Scissors Fob last year and kindly sent me the chart when she was finished.  I finished my version of it the other day, and I'd like to pay it forward and send it to someone who would like to stitch it and then pass it on as well.  A traveling pattern, if you will. :-)  Please only enter if you would *really* stitch it in the next few months and send it along.  It's so adorable that I'd hate for it just to get buried in someone's "someday" basket!

To enter, just drop me a comment on this post.  You can be a follower if you'd like, and post it if you'd like, but that's totally up to you, it's not required. :-)  I'll choose a name for the lamb's new home next Wednesday.

18 comments:

Teresa S. said...

Please include me in your drawing for the cute spring scissor fob! I love the idea of playing it forward!

Mouse said...

OOOOOO i'd love to borrow this for awhile and then send it on its way again ... congrats Jackie on wining the other bit :) love mouse xxxxx

Carol said...

Congratulations to Jackie! I think "Let It Snow" is one of my favorite ornaments, Tricia--can't wait to see yours all finished up!

I'd love to be included in your drawing for the lamb scissor fob--I need a bit of spring in my life right now :)

~*Shar*~ said...

I have this "let it snow" pattern and seeing yours makes me want to pull it out!! I'd love to be in your drawing hun...

Hugs, Shar

gracie said...

Yes...let's pass it on...put my name in the hat...

Karen said...

Too bad you about Pumpkin Cottage maybe it won't be too bad to correct!

I would love to stitch this and would do so quickly to PIF too. Please enter me. Can't wait to see your finished fob.

happy stitching...

FIONA said...

Thanks Tricia for offering such a lovely idea! I would love to stitch the Shepherds Bush fob - if you look at my blog you will see I am addicted to scissor fobs and scissors! Nice to "Meet" you and follow your blog! x Fiona x

CalamityJr said...

What a lovely piece. I'd love the chance to stitch it, and promise to pass it on.

Niina said...

Please include me too if it is not too late :)

Elisa said...

Loving your new start...I would love to be entered to win your SB lamb chart xx

pipkate6663 said...

Shame about Pumkin Cottage, but sometimes it is good just to set these things aside for a while. Lovely progress on Let it Snow.
I love the idea of paying forward - please include me in your drawing.
Thanks
Kate
UK

Kttycat said...

I love the idea of paying it forward. Please include me.

Scattered Threads said...

Hello Tricia darling.
Hope you are feeling a bit better dear. Thank you for the start on the ornament. I will be sure to finish it up. Thanks again. Will follow up with address.
Hugs and feel better.
Always,
Jackie.

Scattered Threads said...

Oops!!! Don not add my name to your new drawing (although I think it would be a fun stitch).
Thanks again Tricia.
Jackie.

Petites xxx et Cie ! Mon petit coin de Paradis said...

Congrats to Jackie.
I love "Let it snow", it's on my "to do list".
I will love to be entered into your drawing...
Take care and keep stitching.
Bisxxx / Love
Françoise

Ellen said...

Love SB kits! Please include me in the draw, would love the chance to stitch that fob.

Thank you,

Faye said...

Oh!! I NEED this pattern because it matches the SB I just stitched...It is going to be a traveling pattern as of later today also~~~ I would definitely pass it on quickly...spring is coming!! Thanks for the chance, Faye

Wendy said...

I LOVE Shepherd's Bush Scissor Fobs. This is a cute one!