2.08.2011

Another Crazy Finish!


Hello, hello!

I have had a busy weekend with company here, so I haven't stitched much... and when I tried to stitch during the Super Bowl it was a lost cause.  Tooooooo stressful and exciting.  
But my Packers won.  YAY!!!!!!!!

I did get to do a little stash shopping during a Super Bowl sale, though.  I almost talked myself out of it since I have so many projects that I'm working on, but my husband and daughter came to my rescue and said I had too.   I complied.☺  I bought a number of charts that I've really been wishing for, and now I'll start to gather the thread and fabric for them.  I won't plan to start them until most of my 15 starts are finished... Well, except for a few of them...  LOL!

Today's finish is the "Let it Snow" ornament from CCN.  It's from the '08 JCS Christmas Ornament magazine, so I won't be passing along the pattern this time.  Now I have to decide what to work on for the rest of the week.  Hmmmm... Choices, choices, choices!!

Blessings!

21 comments:

CalamityJr said...

What a cute snowman. I'm going to have to fins my old magazine - and you don't know how hard that's going to be, lol! Oh, well - maybe in time for next winter...

blueladie said...

You did a great job with it Tricia. It looks wonderful! :) Cathryn

DJ said...

Oh...he's just too cute!! I have that magazine around here somewhere...I'll have to keep him in mind when I start stitching ornaments later this year. I'm so happy your Packers won!! Congrats on another of your challenge pieces finished! *Hugs*

Petites xxx et Cie ! Mon petit coin de Paradis said...

Wow, wow ! It's so cute.
I really want to stitch it... This evening I will take the 08 JCS Christmas ornament magazine, cut the fabric, take all fibers, and stitch !
Many thanks to share your stitching.
Love, Bisxxx
Fran├žoise

Carol said...

That snowman and his little bird buddies are so cute, Tricia!

Congratulations to your Packers--they deserved to win... My Steelers just made too many huge mistakes. Oh well...maybe next year?

Vonna said...

It is a darling finish Tricia :)

Rita said...

Cute finish!

Sally said...

What a sweet finish! So cute!

Pete's Pixie said...

Aww he's adorable Tricia - definitely one on my "to do" list. Unlike you I haven't managed to finish any of my 15 starts yet, but I remain ever hopeful lol. Hugs, Ally xxx

Pete's Pixie said...

Aww he's adorable Tricia - definitely one on my "to do" list. Unlike you I haven't managed to finish any of my 15 starts yet, but I remain ever hopeful lol. Hugs, Ally xxx

Marcy said...

Great finish -- I love snowmen

Kate said...

Lovely finish Tricia

Judy Doren said...

Your snowman is so peaceful and calm. I love it!

Sharyn said...

Love this cutie, Tricia!
Congrats on finishing it!

Sharyn :-)

Colleen said...

Sweet snowman & project. I too almost talked myself out of shopping the sales, but DH came to the rescue. Aren't they great guys?!
Being the good sport that I am, congrats to you & your Pack. I'm a Bears fan, but soft in the heart for the Packers, as my Dad was a Packers fan & took me to a number of games, when we lived in Chicago.

Karen said...

Kudos on another Challenge finish! Love this design too... can't wait to see what is next.

happy stitching....

Scattered Threads said...

You inspire me Tricia. Love it.
Jackie.

Nancy in IL said...

Me too! Yay Packers!!! I'm glad that you told what issue "Let it Snow" came from, because it's a "must stitch." I love your blog (follow it), and I love your choices in stitching! Nice stitching!

Milly~ said...

Turned out great! Yay on those Packers!

Joy said...

Adorable finish Tricia!!

Renee said...

Great finish Tricia!!! I love this one but haven't stitched it yet! Thanks for reminding me how cute it is!!