2.26.2011

Number Seven Complete!


This challenge has been so good for me!  Here is my 7th finish...  LHN's Woodland Sampling.   I stitched this one on 18 ct Fiddler's Cloth for a fun and quick stitch.  My only wish is that the snowflakes showed up more... but that's ok.  I still like it. ☺

This next picture is of LHN's Robin Hood that my daughter just finished.  Isn't it pretty?  I love the colors.  DD is a fantastic stitcher.  She's working on a HAED design that is amazing!



So, would anyone be interested in a trade for my Woodland Sampling Pattern?  I have a number of LHN/CCN patterns that I would love to add to my "to do" pile if you would like to trade!  On the top of my list right now is LHN's Counting House or CCN's new Bunny Hop or Sheep in the Meadow, but I'd also like the Frosty Flakes ornament, Winter Wonderland, ABeeC Sampler, the Joyful in Hope thread pack, the Bookstore...  and I'm sure there are others! :-) Drop me an email with your offer - my email's in my profile - and I'll be sure to contact you one way or the other in a day or two. :-)

Have a blessed Sunday!

21 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice finish! Kudos on another challenge finish...

Colleen said...

You are on a roll, Tricia. Congrats on a great finish. Stitching on Fiddler's Cloth turned out great. Your daughter's stitching is beautiful. Robin Hood is a favorite of mine. Need to get the pattern.

Blu said...

Woodland Sampling looks adorable on the 18 ct.

Robin Hood looks awesome! So many cute motifs.

Valda said...

Congrats to both of you on your finishes. Very very nice stitching.

Farm Girl said...

Beautiful Tricia - you are on a roll alright! I have Counting House here I'd be happy to trade with you - no pressure though!

blueladie said...

Tricia, I LOVE the Woodland Sampling. You did a wonderful job with it. Your daughter's stitching is wonderful too. Thanks for sharing the pics. :) Hope you find someone to trade with! Cathryn

Farm Girl said...

My comment seemed to disappear so I hope you don't get this twice :-)

Love your new finish - you're on quite a roll alright! I have Counting House here which I'd be happy to trade if you decide that's the one you would like.

Sari said...

Woodland sampling is really nice. Congratulations :)
And Robin Hood is very nice too.

Petites xxx et Cie ! Mon petit coin de Paradis said...

Congrats to both of you. Your DD has done a really great work.
Bisxxx
Françoise

Carin said...

You and you DD did a wonderful job. Love them both !!

gracie said...

Good job! Both pieces are so pretty....

joyceclark said...

love your finishes, your dd did a grear job

Rita said...

They're both beautiful! Isn't it nice that you and your DD have the love of stitching to share?

Mouse said...

Hi Tricia well done on another finish ... your needles are fair smoking ..lol :) you DD is a lovely stitcher too ... wish my two would do more then I think noooo more for me ;) heheheh love mouse xxx

Vicky L said...

Your Woodland sampler came out gorgeous. Your DD's Robin Hood is fabulous! I would love to see her HAED someday.

BrendaS said...

Great finish for you and your daughter. What a team you make:)))

Have a great week

DJ said...

What lovely stitching!! You have been busy, up to number 7 already, you put me to shame!! You are blessed to have a daughter that shares your hobby!! *Hugs*

Milly~ said...

Both are beautifully done!

Theresa said...

Congratulations on your second finish of the week, it's lovely and so is your daughter's Robin Hood :D

Joy said...

Go Tricia!! Do the happy dance! LOL Great finish!! Tell your daughter...go girl!!

Rhona said...

Great finishes. Well done to you and your daughter.