2.10.2011

Super Bowl Sale Stash!


So my husband and children are all going to get Packer merchandise to commemorate their Super Bowl Win on Sunday.  Me???  I'll remember it by the new charts I ordered online during the sale at Down Sunshine Lane.  My plan is to order from a number of different ONS' this year and see if I like any better than the other.  (Then it's considered research.  See????)  I liked DSL, though - my order got here fast!

I'm working on another of my smaller challenge projects right now.  Hopefully it will be finished tomorrow or Saturday.  I'll see you then!

Blessings!

 

5 comments:

Karen said...

Great new stash! DSL is great and fast too.

Have fun stitching....

Nan said...

I was so thankful for DSL's Super Bowl sale. It gave me something to do while my hubby was watching the game. :0)
I think you made the right choice in commemorative items.

Joy said...

Great stash Tricia!!

angel parker said...

I have never ordered from them, I may have to give it a try. I usually order from 123 stitch and cecelia's samplers. I did one order from abc stitch therapy, but, it did take several weeks to get here.

Parsley said...

What fun goodies. You will be a happy busy stitcher for sure!