3.08.2011

Friday Night Sew In Coming Up!



Yay!  There is another Friday Night Sew In coming up on the 18th, and I'm going to be ready this time.  I'm blocking the entire day off on my calendar and I'm making plans for my DH and DS to go out for supper so I don't have to stop and make it.  

Included in my goals for the day are...
* Finish - finish one cross-stitch project (a pin pillow maybe?)
* Quilt a table topper
* Finish the 4 patches for my DH's quilt and start laying it out
* work on a cross stitch project from my Crazy 15 - maybe the bird ornament, cuz I might be able to finish it that day.

If you'd like to join in the fun, drop over to Heidi's blog and sign up with Mr. Linky!  


3 comments:

gracie said...

That is quite a day list....have fun Friday night....

RJ's Momma said...

I missed last month, so hopefully I'll be able to do this months:)

Farm Girl said...

Big plans!! I hope you get them all ticked off your list! We are going out that night, so I might spend Saturday as my FNSI instead - I guess it will still be Friday night somewhere though. lol