3.11.2011

I'm Late!

Hi everyone!  Sorry that I'm late with my Pine Mountain drawing!  Time got away from me!!

Without further ado, the Pine Mountain Chart will be on it's way (per Random.Org) to Colleen from Threads in My Garden... who is working on the *cutest* Shepherd's Bush piece right now!

And I need to pick a Pass It Forward partner, too...  Hang on, let me go back to Random.Org...

OK!  I'll be stitching something for Mouse!  She must be a lucky girl today!  She just won the Bingo game on our LHN/CCN Yahoo group, too.  Watch Mouse's blog for a chance to receive something stitched from her!

So Colleen and Mouse - be sure to contact me (my email is in my profile) and send me your mailing addresses!!

OK, I'm off to make my plans for the day. so I can get in some sewing and stitching.  I'll be back with pictures later this weekend!

Blessings!

4 comments:

Mouse said...

ooooo it definitely must be my lucky day today :) have sent you mail and have written the instructions down to put up on my blog :) thanks for picking me love mouse xxxxx

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness, I'm just home from work & checking out my favorite blogs & I can't believe I just saw my name as the winner of the Pine Mountain Chart!! Thank you Tricia! I'm happy dancing & you made my day!! I'll email you with the info. {{hugs}} Colleen

DJ said...

Congratulations to Mouse and Colleen!! You are so generous, Tricia! *hugs*

Alisa said...

Congrats to both Mouse and Colleen! A real blessing to get a Friday afternoon suprise I am sure. :) Have a great weekend Tricia!