3.08.2011

Pass It Forward Anyone?

Hello my dear friends!


I was excited to find out that my name was chosen to receive a stitched Pass It Forward gifty from Angela at Hooked on Stitches.  How fun!  The "rules" say that I need to offer to "pass it forward" to one more person, if they will do the same.  "It", in this case, is some sort of stitched and finished project that will show up in your mailbox sometime in the next few months.  And what is better than happy mail????  I'll ship worldwide, so if you're interested in receiving something stitchy as a "Pass it Forward" gifty from me, and are willing to keep it going, then be sure to leave me a comment.  I'm drawing tomorrow for the Pine Mountain Chart, so let's say that we'll draw for my Pass It Forward partner on Friday.  Sound good?  You may want to become a follower or put me in your Google Reader so you don't miss the announcement if I happen to choose you, but it's certainly not required.

Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate each one of you!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Tricia, that sounds like a wonderful thing to do. Please count me in. I'd be more than willing to "pass it forward" to another. :)

Mouse said...

OOO count me in on this one :) like doing stitching for others :) love mouse xxxx

CATHI said...

Hi Tricia, I would love to be drawn in!

Best regards

Cathi