3.28.2011

Weekend Wrap Up

 Hi friends!  I've done just a little stitching this past week.  I really don't know what else I've been doing, but I don't seem to have been home long enough to sit down and stitch!  The top picture is the next Roly Poly Teddy square that I'm doing for Angel Quilts.  That was my project this weekend.  When this is done I get to work on a couple of CCN pieces for a friend.  How fun!  Then I'll work on my PIF for Mouse, and then I'll go back to my challenge pieces.  Or something like that, anyway!!


Here's my progress on one of the challenge pieces (a Dimensions kit called Heart and Soul) that I had started when I was so sick in January.  This was the piece that I did a good chunk of the brown in the middle and realized that I had my fabric facing the wrong way. Uggh!  Since I left it in January with only 2 stitches in place, I really did get a lot done last week! :-)  I put in a few more stitches on the Lake kit, too.  I don't have a picture to share of that one, though.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I haven't been commenting too much this week, but I have been keeping up with everyone's projects.   I'm hoping to put together a few things for a giveaway later this week, so be sure to stop back!


Blessings!

7 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo you have done a lot :) .. It seems to be one of those weeks for a lot of folks me included ..lol oooo can't wait to see what you doing for me ;) love mouse xxxx

BrendaS said...

Nice progress on your WIP's

gracie said...

Love the progress on your pieces....

Binky's Blog said...

Nice progress Tricia. Both of them are coming along very nicely.
Brenda

DJ said...

Lovely stitching!! I think there must have been a time warp this week as I haven't been able to get any stitching done this week either. Thanks for the words of encouragement on my blog!! You ladies sure know how to encourage and and cause me to shed a few tears of joy!! *Hugs* Did I mention I LOVED the needle book you have shown below!! Beautiful job finishing! *Hugs*

Patty C. said...

Lovely progress

Jackie said...

Hi there Tricia. How are you dear? You are making nice progress on your stitching. The dear Lord will bless you for those Love quilt squares. What a gift of the hands that will bring such hope to others. You did a fantabulous job on the needlecase.
Thanks again for visiting.
Hugs to you dear.
Jackie