4.20.2011

Traveling Stash Winner!


Good Morning!  I got quite a bit done on my Morning Lake kit over the weekend.  I was excited to start to see the boat and its reflection on the water.  I almost hated to put it down, so I think I'll work on it again this weekend.


In the meantime, I've been having fun stitching on CCN's G is for Girl that was in the JCS magazine.   What a fun little tea party scene!!

But, of course, the reason you *really* came, was to see where the Traveling Stash would end up!  And the winner is.....

DJ!!


Be sure to email me with your address, DJ!  I'll get it out right away!!


Blessings!


4 comments:

DJ said...

I'm soooooo excited, Tricia!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what's in the package. I'll wait until I get the package then will add something, and will put the same thing out on my blog, so anyone interested in being second be sure to stop by in a week or so! I sent an e-mail with my address, be sure to check your spam folder because I sometimes end up there. It will be from "tickled pink". Thanks again!!!

*Hugs*

DJ said...

Ooops, forgot to mention your stitching is lovely, I especially like the boat and it's reflection!! *Hugs*

Petites xxx et Cie ! Mon petit coin de Paradis said...

Love your CCN'stiching ! can you give us the references of JCS magazine ? I would love to stitch it too.
Take care,
Bisxxx
Françoise

Mouse said...

whey Hey DJ:) well done that girl .... Tricia lovely stitching as always .. nice boat scene and the tea party is really cute :) love mouse xxxx