5.16.2011

Hello Friends!

Finally a stitching update!  I'm still struggling a little with some muscle pain/weakness in my back and shoulders from the accident, so my stitching has been slower than usual, but I did get Mouse's PIF in the mail...
 I chose a sweet "Littles" chart from Bent Creek to stitch for her and then stitched it over one, (what was I thinking?) so the finished product turned out to be about 1" square.  What on earth was I going to do with it???  I decided to make a teeny tiny scissors fob to match some teeny tiny scissors.  It turned out cute if you don't look too hard at my finishing, LOL!!

I'll be happy to pass along the chart if anyone is interested!  I did play with the colors and design a bit, so the actual chart looks a little different.  You can see it on Daffycat's blog here.  If more than one person is interested I'll draw a name on Wednesday. :)
I decided to switch around my rotation a bit and work on another one of my challenge pieces - "Thank God, Trust God" from a Cross Country Stitching Magazine.  I've changed all the colors, and I think I like it... but I'm still not sure.  You can decide! :)  Those are birds and birdhouses, in case you can't quite tell.  LOL!

I'm tempted to start CCN's Bookstore this week, but I'm not sure I have fabric for it.  I'm working on preparing for a Homeschool show that I'll be vending at for my GraceWorks business, so I'll be busy and distracted these next two weeks, so I actually may just pick up whichever of the projects in my binders call my attention when I have time to sit and stitch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

5 comments:

Blu said...

What an adorable little fob! Count me in for the chart please!

I have no idea what the original colors for TGTG are, but your changes look great!

Sarah Beth said...

I love cross country stitching. I have a lot of their mags and plan to one day fill our walls with scripture in cross stitch. Would love a chance at that pattern sometime too.

Carol said...

Oh, that bunny fob is so sweet, Tricia. I've already stitched him myself so I'll pass on the chart offer... He is a tiny little thing, isn't he, but oh, that sweet face :)

Your WIP is looking great, too--love the brightly colored birds in the border.

Friendship Crossing said...

Oh, I'd LOVE to have that little chart ~ I've looked all over for it and all the LNS are out of him. He's adorable the way you stitched him up!! How cute!

Thanks for the chance!
Tanya

Sally said...

What a cute little fob! I've had the chart on my wish list since I saw Daffycat's finish so would love to try for it please. I love how you've finished it.

Your WIPs is so bright and colourful. I really like it.