5.23.2011

A Little Shepherd

Not much to show on the stitching front this week.  I just couldn't seem to concentrate - probably because I've been a busy beaver getting everything ready for the GraceWorks show at the end of the week.  I'm so excited to talk to the ladies and encourage them in their time and home management and walk with the Lord!!

I pulled out one of my challenge pieces to work on for the week - the Shepherd Boy from an old Stoney Creek leaflet.  Of course, after I did the outlining around his face, I realized that I left out a line.  sigh.  I almost threw it all away, but I think I can salvage it, and it is so sweet that I really want to finish it!!

I see that I've hit 100 followers.  AMAZING!  I'll be swamped for most of the week,  but I'll be gathering some goodies for a giveaway, so keep in touch!! :)

Blessings!

7 comments:

blueladie said...

WTG Tricia. This piece is going to be so cute. Wishing you success with GraceWorks. :) Cathryn

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Love the Shepherd piece. Good start on your stitching.
Know you will do well at the show.

Binky's Blog said...

Your little shepard is very cute. I did not know till now that you were in a fender bender. Hope you recover is speedy. Take care.

Jackie said...

Hi Tricia,
I think we all go through these periods of "can't concentrate." In time I assure you it will come back. I am exicted for you for your show coming up and I know your talk will be very inspirational.
The Shepherd Boy stitching piece looks fine and can't tell there is a line missing anywhere.
Take care and enjoy your show and have fun on your giveaway. Congrats on 100 followers.

Jackie

DJ said...

Oh...I've seen this little guy before, he's such a cutie!! Don't think of it as an oops...think of it as making it uniquely yours! *wink* That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Best wishes for a successful GraceWorks show! I'll be thinking of you! *Hugs*

Milly~ said...

Cute, adorable piece. Can't wait to see it finished.

Sally said...

Oooh this is so cute! I love it.