6.10.2011

A Slow Start


It's been a slow start on B is for Boy this past 10 days, but little by little he's coming together.  I, of course, am already looking ahead to the next project on my list. :-)  Isn't that the way it goes!  I have two projects that I would really like to have finished before Christmas.  One is part of my crazy 15 and one isn't, but it will go in the rotation soon. :-)  Isn't cross stitch fun???

Speaking of FUN - the winner of my lots and lots of followers giveaway is...




Congratulations!!  I'll be getting in touch for your mailing address!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments.

Have a blessed day!

Tricia

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Woo Hoooo! Thank you So much! I needed a nice pick me up today! Been having a tough past week. THANK you so much for drawing my name!

Teresa said...

Yes I think cross stitching is fun. I too start a project and can't wait to start the next one. There are just so many out there.
Good luck on B for Boy.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Shannon said...

Your B is for Boy is coming along great! I plan on starting that one soon. :)

Nan said...

Congrats to Lynn!

B is for Boy looks great and I know what you mean by always looking ahead to the next project. My husband is always telling me to focus. :-)

SoCal Debbie said...

Looks like you've made great progress in just a week! That's not a slow start at all!

Carol said...

I'm loving watching your progress on this one Tricia--how well I remember all those little boy things from when my three sons were home!

Farm Girl said...

Nothing wrong with looking ahead to the future Tricia. lol
Your boy is looking great - not slow progress at all!

Sally said...

B is for Boy is looking lovely Tricia.

I am always thinkinh of the next project! Lol! I think it's part of being a stitcher :)

Congratulations Lynn!!

Angela P said...

Congrats to Lynn! Slow is better than nothing at all and you are not the only one who looks ahead to new starts :) LOL.....I think I have about 6 on the go right now!

Jackie said...

Hey Tricia. Slow start, but you get there. Look forward to seeing what you put in your rotation.
Congrats to Lynn on her winnings.
Take care.
Jackie