8.01.2011

Progress...

Here's a little progress on The Book Store.  It's not a hard stitch, I just keep getting side tracked.  I think I stitch more consistently during the winter.  I like to have my cup of coffee or hot chocolate to sip on, and my warm fuzzy socks, and sweaters and turtlenecks - with maybe a blanket or two and a good movie.  In summer it seems like I can't get comfortable.  Partially because I'm not fond of air conditioning, but the rest of my family can't live without it, so while I'm looking for a sweater and a blanket, they are all turning the air down farther!! LOL!  I am thankful for the ac, though.  With heat indexes in the 100's here for the next few days, I know it would be miserable without it!

Back to stitching!

7 comments:

Teresa said...

At least you are working on your book store, I have 2 copies of the pattern and can't seem to start it. I love stitching with it cold outside also.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

~*Shar*~ said...

I totally agree with you hun; theres NOTHING better than curling up w/your sweats on while it snows out and having the Steelers on the TV while I stitch...:) I HATE this hot weather. Beautiful stitching hun...

Hugs,Shar

Lesleyanne said...

Gorgeous stitching. On my to do list, hopefully soon. I think we all stitch less in the summer.

Mouse said...

oooo well done on the progress :) and I'm with you love sweaters and snuggley things too .... love mouse xxx

Sally said...

Lovely progress. I must admit I love getting all snuggled up in sweaters in the winters to stitch.

Carol said...

Your Book Store is growing very nicely, Tricia! I'm with you on the AC--I really dislike it, but this summer we've had to use it more than ever! I can't wait for the cooler days of fall...

Heather said...

Tricia,

Your Book Store is looking nice! I am going to stitch this for my daughter for Christmas.

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!