9.23.2011

For Trade and Sale!

Hello everybody!  Are you having a productive day??  Mine has been a busy one.  I'm working on decluttering .  Need I say more???

I have a few charts that I'd love to pass on to new homes.  Paypal preferred, but a check would be ok, US shipping included. Elsewhere in the world $1.00 more for shipping.  My email is in my profile.

First come, first serve! : )

CCN The Bookstore - $3.00


L*K Meow $1.50 (Some light pencil marks inside next to the floss choices, but none on the chart itself.  Charm included.)   SOLD, thank you!


 LHN "Dog House Sampler" - $3  SOLD, thank you!


L*K "Dog Lessons for People" - I would love to TRADE this for the L*K "Time for God" Chart.  Please???? : )   FOUND!!!  YAY!!  You all are the best!!


Thanks so much everyone!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Cross Stitch Queen said...

Preety blog, gorgeous stitching. I really like how our Dimensions kit is coming along. Very pretty.

Ooh, ooh, I have a fun givaway going on right now!!

Halloween / Fall giveaway ends tomorrow.

Hugs,
CSQ
betweenthestitches.blogspot.com