9.25.2011

I'm Happy...

...with my progress this week!

We interrupt this weekend wrap up for a commercial break.  I still have two LHN/CCN patterns available for sale on the previous post.  Let me know if you're interested!!

Another letter done on my L*K ABC Lessons...  I have found out that I *desperately* need another larger set of q-snaps!  They're on my list of things to get soon!!


A second quilt block started... (Question - Is WDW Snowflake supposed to have pink in it??  Just wondering if that was right or if some dye ran on mine???) 


...And lots of progress on Morning Lake!  My goal is to finish it by the end of the month, if I can, so I'm planning on stitching as often as I can find some minutes this week. : )  Hopefully by next weekend's wrapup I'll have a finish to show you!!!!! : )



I still haven't decided about the crazy challenges for next year.  I think I've mentioned that I don't do well with that many things started at once.  I'm sure part of it is my personality, because I've always found it much easier to start things than to finish them.  Since I've been working on strengthening that part of my character, I feel compelled to finish the ones I have left in the challenge, and yet, I would also love to take part in a few exchanges, and be able to work on some of the other patterns that continue to come out and call my name, without feeling that I've derailed on the challenge.  Because of that, I've decided to work on a plan for my own personal challenge.  I'll let you know when I've figured it out, in case you want to join me!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




6 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on your wips. I look forward to seeing your stitching plan for next year.

Vicky L said...

Your stitching is looking good.

Mouse said...

ooo great progress and not sure if it is supposed to have a pink cast or not ?? and mmmm the challenge ... I have decided just to go for the 15 as otherwise I won't be able to stitch things for other peeps during the year or join any new sals etc .... good luck in working a program out to suit you :) love mouse xxxx

Charity C. said...

Very, very, very well done on all of your progress pics. They all are coming along beautifully. I think your decision about next years challenges is a good idea. I hope to see a finish soon...not far now!

Sally said...

Lovely progress on all of them Tricia. I could have sworn I commented on your other progress post but it seems to have disappeared lol!

DJ said...

Oh your stitching is lovely!! I like the patterns you choose, too! Morning Lake has to be my absolute favorite, though, I like the design, and the colors...can't wait to see your finish!! I know how you feel about the challenge...I'm still trying to make a decision too. *Hugs*