9.11.2011

This Week's Work

 Hello friends!  Here's my progress this week!

Morning Lake...

L*K ABC Lessons...


Blue Ribbon Designs Quilted Garden...




I'm pleased with the progress.  Both the Quilted Garden and ABC piece have "little pieces" - so I can see progress, even though I'm only stitching on them a total of 30-45 minutes a week each.  I'm spending the majority of my time on the Morning Lake in the evenings when I'm able to sit and stitch.  I'm listening to the Dramatic Reading of Mansfield Park from Librivox while I stitch - which has been a lot of fun!

Speaking of which, I'm off to stitch for an hour!

Blessings!

Tricia

9 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Your progress looks nice. I am a relatively new follower. Been reading for a while but I don't think I've left any comments. Nice work. I enjoy your blog. I am a Christian too. God bless you.

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your wips. Looking forward to seeing more of morning lake and ABC lessons.

Mouse said...

oooo lovely progress on morning lake ... it is really coming on now :) and new starts shouldn't you have saved those for next years crazy challenge hahahahahah :) the quilt one is very pretty and I like the abc lessons one too :) love mouse xxxx

SoCal Debbie said...

Morning Lake looks beautiful!

CalamityJr said...

Listening to a book while you stitch is a great idea. Your projects are coming along well - it's so nice when they have those small areas so you can see your progress!

Charity C. said...

Your progress looks great! I am a new follower of yours and I am a Christian too. It is nice to find other believers who share the same interest!

Colleen said...

Tricia, Morning Lake is beautiful, wonderful progress. I'm looking forward to watching your progress on Quilters' Garden. It is on my wish list. It is a lovely chart. How is the College Freshman doing?
Thanks for sharing your lovely stitching.
Hugs

Cathy Pavlovich said...

Am enjoying your blog! Beautiful stitching!

Sally said...

Lovely progress Tricia. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your ABC Lessons. Love the Morning Lake.