9.21.2011

Weekly Update!

Well, little by little I'm seeing progress!!

Another word and motif done on L*K...


A good chunk of Morning Lake finished.  I just found a pretty big counting error around the dock/house area, though.  It affects too many parts of the design to rip, so I'm going to try to just work around it and fill in as best as I can. : )


A completed quilt block!


And I finished listening to Mansfield Park, too. : )  This week I've struggled on and off with a headache, so my stitching videos of choice have been Little Bear.  Cute, brainless, and with pretty music.  Plus I love Duck!!  So sorry if you have *no idea* what I'm talking about! LOL!!

The wind is whistling through the trees here, and my wind chimes are singing merrily.  It sounds like fall!!  And, did you know that there are only 90-something days until Christmas????  I need to get busy!! :)

Blessings!

Tricia

9 comments:

Charity C. said...

Very nice progress on all three of your pieces!

Mouse said...

oooo well done on your progress and eekk re the counting error .... and little bear is cute :)love mouse xxxx

Elaine said...

Great progress on three lovely pieces Tricia. Look forward to seeing your Quilted Garden grow I love this one. Happy Stitching!

Vonna said...

I love the Morning Lake....stunning work Tricia, hope the counting error works out working around.
Ohhh...the BRD quilt...love this one too! I have L*K abc's started from a couple of years ago....I need to pull it out and finish it up :)

Carol said...

It's amazing how little chunks of stitching add up so quickly to a big finish... Love your LK piece--that looks like such a fun one, Tricia! Sorry to hear about the counting error--ugh! Doesn't your heart just drop when you realize you've made a big mistake like that...I'm sure you'll be able to disguise it :)

Hope that nasty headache disappears...

DJ said...

Tricia, your stitching is lovely! I really like the Morning Lake piece, and am sorry about your mistake. I'm sure you'll be able to "fix" it as you go. Sorry to hear about your headaches, I hope you feel better soon! You're in my prayers. *Hugs*

Farm Girl said...

Beautiful stitching Tricia! I love the quilt blocks one, will be great to see it grow. I love Little Bear, such cute voices, it was a firm favourite here when the girls were little.
Happy stitching days, hope the head is better now!

Kate said...

Lovely stitching. Any progress is better than none.
I haven't seen Little Bear since before my daughter went to school.

Blu said...

Lovely progress on your WIPs.
I hope that you have no trouble fudging around that error.