10.16.2011

This Week's Work

Well, if you guessed that I would start a small this week, you were correct!  After finishing Morning Lake, I really needed a quick stitch this week.  I've been trying not to covet the L*K Fat Men Series that I see all over blogdom, and I just can't justify spending $$ on new charts  right now - especially when I have so many that I really like and want to stitch already.  Then I remembered that I had last years L*K Snowman all kitted up and ready to go.  PERFECT! : )  So here he is in all his splendor - well not quite all his splendor, cuz I couldn't find a beading needle around to put the beads on his snowflakes.  That's ok.  I like him "as is". : )

I'll try to do some stitching on one of my "projects" this week so I have something to show next weekend.  I'm hoping to get my partner's name for the Seasonal Exchange this week and if I have a pattern she'd like I'll start that this week.  Of course, if I *don't* I can justify spending money for *that* chart!!  : )

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your comments always make me smile!

20 comments:

Mouse said...

aww he is cute :) hope you find your partner out soon and then you will know if you can splash out abit or not :) love mouse xxxx

Charity C. said...

I looooooooooove your snowman! Your finish is perfect even without the beads!

Lesleyanne said...

Your snowman is gorgoues. I absolutely love this one. Cant wait to see what is next.

Jackie said...

I absolutely love it Tricia. It turned out beautiful.
Jackie

Vicky L said...

I love your snowman!I have to find mine. I would love to stitch it

Heather said...

Tricia,

It is sooo cute!! I have this pattern on my wish list!

Theresa said...

I've been admiring the snowmen that are popping up here and there too - your's is gorgeous, I love the colours.

Bienvenue... said...

It's just perfect!
Bisxxx

Sari said...

Your snowman is really nice. It looks so happy and cute :)

Gillie said...

So glad you joined us in Friendly Stitchers! Love the ornament.

DJ said...

Awww, he's a cutie!! Isn't it fun to stitch up something quick? It really gives you a sense of accomplishment! Can't wait to see what you'll stitch for the seasonal stitch! *hugs*

Veronica said...

He's adorable and so cheerful. He looks great even without beads. Congratulations!

Vonna said...

He's pretty as a picture Tricia...maybe you and I should work out a trade of sorts, I'll send you my L*K fatmen charts as I finish them?

Vonna said...

x

Milly~ said...

What a cute snowman!

Sally said...

I just have one word for your snowman Tricia and that is CUTE!

Farm Girl said...

He is adorable Tricia - I have this one finished to that stage too, and I think I'm going to leave off the beads also. Now I just need to work out how to finish him up. Ideas??

Sandra :) said...

Awwwwwwwww he's definitely splendid - with or without beads, he's a keeper!

Patty C. said...

I love that little snowman - he's too cute ;)

Vinniey said...

Cute snowman! Love the colors and it's so beautifully stitched! Very nice, Tricia!