10.08.2011

Weekend Wrap Up!

My pictures aren't great tonight but I wanted to get my post up and celebrate that another of my Crazy 15 is done!!!! : )  Yippee!  I have 3 left, two of which I'd love to finish this year and one of which may not be finished in my lifetime... and I'm ok with that! :)

Here's today's finish...  (Sorry about the colors... it really looks much nicer in real life!)


And here's my progress on my LK ABC Lessons...


Now, I have a little over a week before I'll receive my partner info for the Stitched With Love Exchange, so I could either work on one of my Crazy 15 pieces, or concentrate on ABC Lessons, or start something small that I could finish this week.  Hmmmm..... I'm pretty sure that starting something small is going to win, but you'll have to come back next week to find out.  LOL!

Before you go... the winner of my magazines, per Random.org,  is #1 - Charity.  Congratulations!  Would you please email me (my email is in my profile) with your address so I can get them out to you?  Thanks!!! : )

Have a splendiforous evening!

10 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Love your finish. Funny, I was thinking that maybe you'd choose the small when you went on to say that's how you're leaning. Guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Mouse said...

well done on your finish :) and mmm me thinks you will choose something small ..lol love mouse xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on another Crazy 15 finish. Look forward to seeing what you decide to stitch next.

blueladie said...

WTG Tricia! Not far to completion. Keep up that great stitching! :D Cathryn

Nan said...

Wow! You've made great progress on your Crazy 15. Perseverance at its finest. :-)
I think I would start something new but if I didn't do that ABC would probably win out.

DJ said...

YAY!! Congratulations on your finish!! Looks mahvalous dahling!! Congratulations Charity! Can't wait to see what you'll be up to. I've been all over the map with my stitching lately, every day is a new adventure, but after today I'll go back on a rotation to finish my crazies...only two more to go! We'll cheer each other on! *hugs*

Sally said...

Well done on finishing another crazy piece:)

You're making good progress on your L*K.

Congratulations Charity!

Rhona said...

Love your finish....the colours look good in the pic so must be amazing in real life!

Veronica said...

Very pretty finish. Wow! Twelve out of fifteen crazies done? You go, girl! Good progress on ABC Lessons too.

Hugs,
Veronica.

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations on another finish! I still have 7 on my Crazy January Challenge list! I think I will roll some of them over to next year and try again.