On the stitching front... first some ornaments for our Friendly Stitcher Ornament Exchange...
From Elizabeth to me... Isn't it beautiful?? It's my first biscornu and the fabric shimmers!
Then from me to Elizabeth - an older L*K pattern...
Here's my finished PS Autumn Leaves Foursome - Jackie, if you read this I need your address to send it back! : ) ...
And finally, my progress on LHN Counting House...
As for my personal 2012 challenge, I worked on it over Thanksgiving and here it is. I have it under the challenge tab up top, so I can keep track of how I do and remind myself of my "rules". : )
2012 Tricia's Personal Challenge!
1. My main goal is to finish Cabin Fever by the beginning of December 2012. I have about 100 stitches done.
|-Heart and Soul (left) and Cabin Fever (right)-|
3. I will work on Heart and Soul as my UFO project on Thursdays for Friendly Stitchers. It is my oldest project except for Cabin Fever and I know I won't finish it if I don't make myself. When it is finished I will work on Quilted Garden for UFO Thursdays.
4. When I have three finishes I can kit up the next two that are missing threads and fabric.
1. LHN Counting House *
2. Dimensions Cabin Fever
3. Dimensions Heart and Soul
4. Stoney Creek Shepherd Boy
5. L*K ABC Lessons *
6. Shepherd's Bush My Mom's Garden
7. Blue Ribbon Designs Quilted Garden
SAL w/DD STARTING IN DECEMBER...
8. Dimensions Twilight Bridge
OTHER WANT TO's...
9. HAED Tiny Treasure Cow Over the Moon
10. CCN Bunny Hop
11. Precious Moments January SnowDrop
12. Jardin Prive Jouxe de Vivre
13. SB Ornament
14. Imaginating Be Joyful
15. Silver Creek Sampler Do Not Worry
16. L*K Fat Men
17. Margaret Sherry Mistletoe
18. etc, etc, ;)
i don't think I'll get everything done on my list, because I'm sure I'll do some smaller designs here and there for exchanges or blog prizes, but this is a good start for me!! : ) Can't wait to see how I do!!