12.13.2011

Counting House Finished! : )


Hello everybody!  I put in the last few stitches on LHN's Counting House last night and started one more little Christmas ornament that I hope to finish before Saturday.  Then my SAL with DD will begin and I'll concentrate on that for the two weeks before the new year starts.  It's been a fun year of stitching.  I'm pretty sure that this is the most I've ever completed in a year! : )

Guess what showed up in my mailbox a week or so ago??   I got a card from *someone* who was at Harrogate (I don't know who!!!) and in it was this adorable little button.  I love sheep!!!  I ran down to my craft room and found a set of magnets to attach to the back to make it into a needle minder so I could always have it with me.  I named it "Inky".   So that makes me "InkyStitcher".  : )


Thank you, secret stitching friend, whoever you are!

Hopefully I'll be able to show the fun things I received in an exchange soon, so I'll see you again then!

Blessings!

InkyStitcher : )

13 comments:

Shirlee said...

I also love sheep as well as that LHN design. I was just eying it on an online sales site just a few minute ago in fact : ) It is definitely on my to-do list. Yours looks great! Blessings, Shirlee

Gillie said...

Well done on the finish and love the button!

Mouse said...

woooo hooooo way to go on the finish :) and that button is soooo cute I ended up buying two there as well ;)and it wasn't me heheheh ..lol
love mouse xxxx

Patches said...

What an adorable sheep.

Love the LHN finish.

DJ said...

Awwww..what a cute button, and what a neat way to use it! Smart cookie you are!! Love the Counting house, now you have one more sheep to count! LOL

*Hugs*

stitchesnscraps said...

Yay! Happy dancing with you on your finish! And that button is so cute! What a neat idea for a needle minder! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa J.

stitchesnscraps said...

Yay! Happy dancing with you on your finish! And that button is so cute! What a neat idea for a needle minder! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa J.

Colleen said...

Hi Tricia, Super finish on Counting House and I Love those sheepies. I also love the sheep button...How cute is that! Oh my, I just noticed the owl sitting in the tree next to the counting house! Hugs.

Sally said...

Your LHN finish is gorgeous Tricia.

That button is so cute! What a great idea to use it as a needle minder ( and it wasn't me as I didn't get to Harrogate!)

Carol said...

Such an adorable finish, Tricia--the sheep are almost as precious as your new needle minder :)

dixiesamplar said...

What a lovely finish Tricia...those sheep are just too cute!

Denise SA said...

LOve the finish as well as that adorable button.

mdgtjulie said...

Inky, huh? I think that's cute! Grats on the finish (and hopefully, you finished the ornie too), and on the gift. It's cute!