12.29.2011

On my list

Hello friends and neighbors!

It's Thursday, so to get a headstart on my Friendly Stitcher UFO Day, I'm going to stitch on this today.


I worked a little on L*K ABC Lessons this week...  I plan to work on this one week each month until it is done.


And here is my start on the Dimensions "Twilight Bridge" SAL that I'll be doing with my DD.  I'm not sure how often we'll be stitching on it when she's back at college.  Once a week or once a month, maybe?  It has really pretty colors, so it seems like it will be a fun stitch.


And here's the extent of my Christmas stitchy gifts.  A little kit from my DD and my wonderful little pair of designer Gingher scissors.  *Love* them.  I would love to get all of the colors of these, but, WOW, they get expensive once the color is retired!!  I actually found these for 50% off at Joann's before Christmas and snapped them up, wrapped them and put them under the tree to me from Santa's reindeer. : )


Next week I'll start working on my big project for next year - Dimensions Gold "Cabin Fever".  I started it in the upper left corner last January and never touched it again, and now I'm thinking I would really rather start in the middle.  I may look at it tomorrow and see about frogging the corner and restarting in the center.  It just seems to be easier to hold that way. : )

Thanks for stopping by!

Inkystitcher

11 comments:

Jackie said...

You have some good starts Tricia and I love all the pretty ornies you have for Christmas.
Happy New Year to you and yours.

Many stitches!!

Jackie

Colleen said...

Wonderful starts & progress on your projects, Tricia! Great start on your SAL with your daughter; so special to share a project with her. Any stitching challenges for you in 2012?

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching. Look forward to seeing your progress in 2012. Happy New Year.

Bienvenue... said...

Great starts Tricia. You're a busy girl...
Happy new year!
Bisxxx

Lisa H. said...

soooo cool! what a great goal to have....wish I had the patience for this kind of crafting. good luck and thanks for stopping by my blog. your comment made me smile.

Mouse said...

ooo well done on the stitchy front and on the goodies too ... love my ginghers and they are the same as mine :)
love that rose too :)
love mouse xxx

stitchesnscraps said...

Some lovely starts and WIP's! Can't wait to see more! Love your Gingher scissors! Aren't they the BEST? I have two pair and I LOVE them! Thanks for sharing!!

Melissa J.

Sheilasembroidery said...

Great starts. Good luck with them all in 2012

Kate said...

Great stitching. Lovely to do something with your daughter.
Happy New Year.

Judith said...

beautiful stitches,
happy New Year

mdgtjulie said...

I've seen the kit you got for Christmas done up, and it's lovely. Grats on finding the scissors on such a great sale too. Grats on your progress as well. Everything looks good so far. Can't wait to follow your updates!