1.21.2012

This Week in Pictures

Hello friends!

I got such a fun surprise in the mail today!  Over Christmas I won a drawing during our Stitched with Love exchange and just look at all the fun things I got today from Colleen!  I *love* the Santa pillow she stitched for me!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!



Have you gotten a lot accomplished this week??  Here's my week's work...

BHP for Becky's Challenge - Dimensions Cabin Fever...
I've stitched on this almost every day.  It is slow going, so I switch it up with the exchange piece that I'm working on.  You can start to see the reflection of the cabin in the water!



SAL with DD - Dimensions Twilight Bridge...
Just 45 minutes or so on this one this week.  I filled in a window and that was about it.




UFO Thursday - Dimensions Heart and Soul...
A little backstitching and more done on the rust colored swirls.



Scrap Quilt...  I'd love to put together a scrap quilt or table runner each month so I have some gifts ready at Christmas time.  This is some leftover fabric from a quilt I made for DD a number of years ago.  The top is all sewn together now and next week I'll sandwich, quilt and bind it.  It's definitely cuter in real life! : )


 And my favorite card this week!



A sweet little "hello" using a stamp from Verve and the adorable Mouse who is now available as a digital stamp from Whimsy and Stars.  I followed the Mojo Monday sketch for my layout and colored Lucy Mouse with Copics.

Have an amazing week!

Blessings!
Tricia

15 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

The card is so adorable. I love the little mouse.

Sarah Beth said...

The card is so adorable. I love the little mouse.

Teresa said...

That card is just too cute. You make such lovely cards. You look like you have had a very busy week. I am using scraps of material this week making notebook covers.
Wonderful fun package you received.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, Tricia, I'm impressed. I love your Dimensions kit, and yes, I can see the cabin reflecting in the water. I've seen the finished product, and it's gorgeous. Your other progress looks good too, even if you didn't get a lot of time in on it. And the card is adorable. Such a cute mouse.

Farm Girl said...

You've made lots of great progress this week Tricia..... I too love your sweet little card, such a cute little mouse!

Mouse said...

oooo well done on the stitching front you can defo see progress :) and awwww that's my favourite dress you have made me on there heheheh love mouse xxxx

Lesleyanne said...

Great exchange received - everything is gorgeous. Lovely progress on your wips.

Shirlee said...

You really have accomplished a lot! Blessings, Shirlee

DJ said...

You are soooooo talented! Love the quilt, I wish I could learn to do that!! Your stitching is really humming along! Those big ones sure take a lot of time, don't they? But it's so much fun to watch the progress. And your card is adorable! You really do have a great creative talent!! *hugs*

Colleen said...

Your cards are always so beautiful. I love the yellow theme you chose. Great progress on your wips. Congrats on winning from Stitched With Love Exchange. Have a super week!

Carm said...

Love the little mouse. Keep up the good work!

Mindi said...

You made a really adorable card! Love the Santa pillow you won in the drawing.

Sally said...

You've made some fantastic progress this week Tricia. Love the card. It is so sweet!

What wonderful prizes you received from Colleen! Love the Santa pillow!

Jackie said...

I love the gifts your received and the beautiful card. You are showing nice progress on your stitching. I will enjoy seeing you scrap quilts you finish each month.

Michele said...

Your card is the absolute sweetest!!! Love it!