1.28.2012

A Windy Day!

Hello, hello!  It's windy outside today.  I need to run out to the post office, but I really don't want to set foot outside, so I'll do this weekly wrap-up first! : )

First - my favorite card from this week...


The stamp is from My Favorite Things, and the layout is the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge from this week.  The little girl is colored with copics and is sending all my readers some well wishes!!

Now onto this week's stitching...

Heart and Soul from UFO Thursday...


Today's progress on my SAL with DD - Dimensions Twilight Bridge


This week's progress on my BHP... Dimensions Cabin Fever


And, finally, my first finish of 2012.... Lantern Santa (JCS 20011)
I'm tucking this away in a box for later.  I'd like to have some things done ahead for Christmas this year, which is why I'm trying to stitch an ornament and quilt something each month.  



I did get the little quilt layered and quilted, but I haven't sewn the binding down yet, so you'll have to wait until next week for a picture of that one.

Don't forget that I have a few charts for sale or trade in the post before this one.  Let me know if there is something you would like!  You can contact me at inkystitcher @ yahoo.com 


14 comments:

Shirlee said...

It's been a while since I've quilted anything. I have about 8 quilts that have been finished for years now ... I just need to stitch on the binding. Talk about procrastination ... lol! love the lantern Santa : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Mouse said...

ooooo well done on your finish :) your card is adorable pity am not ill ..lol and love your wips your doing really well :) off to go and peek at your charts ...lol love mouse xxxx

Carol said...

Your cards are always so darling, Tricia! And I love your little Santa finish--just perfect :)

Enjoy your day!

Teresa said...

Another wonderful card, you are so creative. Love the Heart and Soul.
Santa Ornament came out very nice. Can't wait to see the quilt.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Catherine's Sewing Corner said...

Just been having a look around your blog and you have some lovely things on here. I have become your newest follower and lok forward to mseeing some more work
catherine

Thoeria said...

Lovely progress on your wips! And that card is really cute :)

Cindy's Stitching said...

First time to your blog. How sweet we both finished the same pattern. I love the card you made. I used to do a ton of cards myself. Thank you for visiting my blog. I am a new follower.

Patches said...

Great stitching

Colleen said...

Tricia, your cards are so lovely. Wow, you've been stitching up a storm! Great progress.
I just finished my Santa ornie for January and picked out my tree ornie for Feb. Looking forward to seeing your progress on your wips!

Debbie Carriere said...

What a sweet, sweet card!!! And awesome stitching!!

Sally said...

Wonderful progress on your WIPs Tricia. Your Santa ornament is so sweet. I got mine finished but not made up as yet.

Love the card. It is so cute :)

Julie said...

Super ornament finish, he's a cutie.

Beautiful card, that would sure bring a get well smile to a friend.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment, its always nice to have new visitors.

Jackie said...

Very cute ornament and NICE progress on your stitching. I like what looks to be a shadow in water on Cabin Fever.

mdgtjulie said...

Everything looks lovely, Tricia. All your progress is lovely to look at. You're really coming along on your SAL. Grats on everything looking so good, and on the finish. I love him!!