2.02.2012

Love You...More!

It's time for another guest design team challenge over at My Favorite Things! : )  Love these!  They always make you step up your stamping to another level and it's a good thing to be continually inspired.  The theme for this month is Stamp Your Heart Out, and here's what I came up with...


I started by cutting out tons (ok, so not tons, but quite a few!) of little hearts with my Notched Tag Die-Namics in different shades of pink.  I freehanded the "U" and stitched it onto the white mat and then cut out a little tag with the First Place Award Ribbon Die-Namics.  The kraft background is stamped lightly with an older Script background stamp by Stampin Up and then layered and stitched onto a Nesties scalloped rectangle.  The white background is embossed with the Argyle embossing folder and the words are from two different PI sets...  This month's Classic Kids VIP set and Love you with all my Heart.

Love you more!  A perfect card to send to my husband... even WITH all the pink!! LOL!

9 comments:

DJ said...

You are so creative!! Your DH is going to love your card! Your stitching (from the previous post) is coming along nicely!! I love them all! *Hugs*

Kruissteekies said...

beautiful card!

Lesleyanne said...

Your card is gorgeous. I'm sure your hubby will love it.

Teresa said...

Another cute card. Love all the hearts.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Mouse said...

ooooo gorgeous .... and I am sure he will love it pink and all :) love mouse xxxx

Sally said...

That is a gorgeous card Tricia!

Julie said...

Fabulous card

Jo said...

Beautiful card x

Karen Motz said...

So fun! Looks like those little candy hearts!!!