6.23.2012

Exchange Received!

Happy Summer Days, everyone!

Apparently they have been lazy summer days for me, because this is all the stitching I've done in the last 10 days!


I do have fun things to share, though!  I participated in a "My Favorite Things" exchange through Stitched with Love Exchanges and I can show you what I sent and received since everyone has gotten their packages. :)

Here is the package I sent to Janet.  I loved stitching this adorable freebie, and it just lent itself to a little project bag...  I hope she liked it!


And here is what I received from June!

Isn't that the cutest little lamb, ever???  It is etched?, maybe, on a thin piece of wood and is SO sweet!


Here is the package itself.  I love how she color coordinated everything!  And do you see the pattern??  Home of a Needleworker, too!  It was on my wish list and I am thrilled!!



Here's a close up of the precious pillow that she sent.  I love the bunnies!!!


I'll be starting an ornament this week for our Friendly Stitchers group's Christmas in July exchange and challenge.  I think maybe I'll pull out the Muppet Christmas Carol to watch while I stitch. : )

TTFN!

15 comments:

CalamityJr said...

I love both the given and received packages, but the bunnies on the tote bag you made is maybe the best gift ever! You coordinated, too, with the green dot scissors and the fabric that goes with the bunny design. Great exchange!

Thoeria said...

What gorgeous gifts sent and received :)

Lesleyanne said...

Both exchanges sent and received are gorgeous. Lovely stitching on your wip.

Shirlee said...

Lovely exchanges both sent & received : )

Mouse said...

ohhhh love that bag :) and gorgeous goodies both given and received too :)
and glad you got something off your wish list too :0
nice wip you are working on as well :)
love mouse xxxx

Kathy Ellen said...

I am sure that Janet must have been so delighted with the lovely package that you sent her. The little bunnies bag is beautifully stitched.

What delightful treasures you received from June too. That little lamb is so sweet and I love the beautiful pillow that she stitched for you, along with all of the coordinating fabrics, threads and stickers too! 'Home of a Needleworker' looks like it will be a very special design to stitch.

Blessings in Stitches & Friendship!

Vickie said...

What a great exchange. It is wonderful to see everyone happy. :)

Jennifer M. said...

Lovely exchanges! I'll be participating in that Friendly Stitchers challenge too. :)

Jen

butterfly said...

Love you exchange for Janet , and so happy you liked the one I sent you.
Your stitching above is beautiful, hugs.

Carol said...

What a great exchange on both ends, Tricia--I really love how you made the little bunny freebie into a project bag! Great idea :)

Julie said...

Super exchange,I do love the little chart you stitched for yours.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What beautiful exchanges sent and received!!!!

Lynn said...

That tote bag you made is just adorable! Both gift packages, given and received, are really lovely!
Seems that you both have a thing for bunnies!

Andrea said...

Beautiful gifts both sent and received.

Anne said...

Lovely gifts from both you and June!! I've been seeing this exchange and loving everything!! Great progress on your Jardin :D

Hugs