9.20.2012

How Time Flies!

Hello everybody!

I have a wee update - as Mouse would say - for you today.  I honestly haven't stitched one stitch on anything except my HAED since last we spoke!  I thought it was half finished when I left it last night, but I just remembered that there is one more column on the second page.  Close, though!!

Here's the picture...  You should be able to see the kitty's ear and eye, his ribbon and part of the violin, and even some flowers around his feet. : )


I'm still really enjoying this... all 80 colors worth!  LOL

Not too much other news here.  We mowed the lawn the other day and the grass must have still been damp, so the mower made the garage smell like mildew and mold which triggered my allergies BIG TIME.  I have sneezed and wheezed so hard over the past few days that I feel like I've pulled muscles all across my back. : (   Hopefully all will be well soon!! : )

Happy stitching!

Tricia

11 comments:

Denise SA said...

It looks so good perhaps I will start one of mine soon

SoCal Debbie said...

Oh boy, you've made a LOT of progress since your last photo. Sorry to hear about the allergies. Hope it doesn't slow down your stitching!

Emma said...

Great progress so far! Hope your allergies clear up soon.

Shirlee said...

I hate allergies. Mine always show up in the spring & early summer. Your stitching looks lovely!

Joy said...

Great progress!! I hope you feel better soon.

Jo said...

Wonderful progress. Sorry your allergies kicked off.

Sally said...

Wow you're making fantastic progress Tricia :) I love watching these grow. Wish mine would grow as quick!

Julie said...

Beautiful! Hope you are soon feeling much better.

Anne said...

I see a kitty's ear!! It's looking great!!

Scattered Threads said...

I see a kitten as you've described. Hope your allergies are better.

Jackie:))

Siobhán said...

Nice progress! I hope your allergies are better. The smell of grass gets me, too--though usually it's worse in the spring.