10.05.2012

Progress!

I didn't have a ton of time to stitch this week, but I did finish a motif from the CCN January Cottage chart that Heather let me borrow and I worked some more on my "Cow Over the Moon" piece.  Some pictures...



When I finish Cow Over the Moon, I'll start a Prairie Schooler piece that I need to finish by Christmas.  In the meantime I'm gathering charts and kitting up projects for my 2013 Stitching Goals.  I don't plan to start them all in January, but I have a list of projects I'd love to finish next year.  Some I've started and some I haven't, just to give me a good mix.  I'll post my list as the new year gets closer!

OK, I'm off to post my pictures to the Handcrafted Holiday Sew and Stitch Along group.  
Happy Stitching!



8 comments:

Kaisievic said...

I love the soft colours on the Cow over the moon piece - who is the designer?

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching.

Carol said...

It's a very busy time of year, isn't it Tricia? Glad to see you're finding at least some time to sit and stitch--both pieces are looking so cute!

SoCal Debbie said...

Your kitty is so adorable!

Julie said...

Cow over the moon is stunning, cure snowman too.

DJ said...

Love your stitching! The cow over the moon one is so intricate, I love the "soft" look of it! Thanks for visiting my blog! *Hugs*

Sally said...

Lovely progress on Cow Over The Moon. It's so cute.

Love your January Cottage so far.

Heather said...

I love the progess on your January Cottage! It is so cute!! I can't wait to see what you choose to stitch for next year. I haven't thought that far yet! ;o)

Love, Heather