1.28.2013

Guess what came today??

Eeek!  I'm a happy stitcher!  My first sheep virtues pattern came in the mail today, and, yes, I've already started it!! : )  Here it is next to my stocking-in-progress.

I'm going back to work on it as soon as I'm done with this post! : )  My goal for this week is to finish the sheep and the rest of page one on the stocking.  Not sure if that is possible, but that's my goal!

Now - the winners from my giveaway!  First the chart - It is going to CINDY from Crafter's Corner.  And the finished piece is going to DIXIE SAMPLAR.  If you gals can send me your full names and mailing addresses (my email is in my profile), I'll get your things out to you later this week! : )

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

12 comments:

Heather said...

Tricia,

Your stocking is looking so cute! I can't wait to see your sheep when it is done. I hope you are able to meet your goal! ;o)

SoCal Debbie said...

Your stocking looks incredible! That really is a pretty fabric you chose for the sheep.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your stocking is gonna be GORGEOUS! And I started my sheep too! :)

Simply Victoria said...

How fun for you! Enjoy meeting your stitching goal!

Kaisievic said...

oooh, I want to get the Sheep virtues - so cute!

Julie said...

Your stocking is growing well, these little sheepies are so cute, great start on yours.

Shirlee said...

That stocking start looks gorgeous!

dixiesamplar said...

Love the stocking...and can't wait to see your sheep progress.

And thank you so much for picking me to win your SB finish giveaway...I will treasure it for sure. Off to email my addy to you now :-)

Vicki said...

Your stocking is gorgeous! Isn't it fun to get a new pattern?! I don't blame you for jumping right into it!

Carol said...

Can't wait to see your first sheep virtues finish, Tricia--those are such adorable charts... and wow--that stocking is looking great! Such wonderful detail :)

Vickie said...

Hooray for you! Hope you reach that goal. =)

Siobhán said...

Nice progress on your stitching! The detail on the stocking is so pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing your Sheep Virtues! :)