1.12.2013

Progress!


 Yes!  There has been progress on my stocking!  You can see the donkey's ear and eye and I'm over halfway through the first page!!  I am really enjoying stitching this.  I hope by the end of the Packer game tonight I'll have made it through the column, but if it gets exciting I may forget to stitch!! LOL!!


Just a couple other little stitches...

The bookmark I take along when I go to my Mom's and have a few minutes to spare...


And the Shepherd's Bush quick stitch (next to my DD's Dimensions kit that she got for Christmas...) that I'm working on Tuesdays when DD and I have a movie and cross stitch night. : )  This pattern is supposed to have a button sheep on it, but I'm doing it on a different count fabric and I changed all of the colors, so I guess I'll have to look for the sheep button when I am all done, instead of just buying the one the pattern calls for.


Who's getting excited for the sheep virtues series????  MEEEEEEE!!!!  Can't wait!

Happy Stitching!


13 comments:

Heather said...

Tricia,

Your stocking is looking great!!! Have fun stitching while watching the Packers! ;o)

Denise SA said...

Great progress. I am excited too about the sheep virtues

Simply Victoria said...

You work is looking nice. How cool that you and your dd have a stitch and movie night. Do you do it weekly? My girls don't stitch any more :(
Go Pack!!

Linda said...

Great progress on all your pieces. I like the kit your daughters doing.

Linda

Anne said...

Wow! The stocking is really coming along! Lovely progress on your bookmark and the SB piece!

Vickie said...

Good for you Tricia. Yes, the sheep series would be exciting for you. Know anyone with a poodle series coming out now? ;)
Yes, we will have the game on tonight also. My husband always yells at the t.v. when the Packers are playing.

Julie said...

Lots of lovely progress on your projects

Teresa said...

Great progress on the stocking. I loved all the ornaments you made to hang on your stockings, I think your last minute one for your son is my favorite. Congrats on the two blog wins.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stithces

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your lovely projects.

Emma/Itzy said...

Great progress :)

DJ said...

Lovely progress!! Yours sure looks more like a picture than mine. Sorry for the poor wording on my blog about where we obtained the patterns. I reworded the post, see what happens when you post with very little sleep? LOL Would hate to have had fingers pointed at you when we've both done nothing illegal. And you are a very good enabler, it's not the first time I've had to search for a pattern I've seen you working on! LOL *Hugs* How did the Packers do last night? Our Ravens won in an exciting finish!!

Sally said...

Your stocking is looking amazing!

Love your bookmark and SB start.

I can't wait for the sheep! Waiting for my ONS to get her sign up sheet up so I can go on auto.

SoCal Debbie said...

Wonderful stitching! The stocking will be incredible.