2.14.2013

The First Page and Other Stitches

Hello Friends!

LITTLE DRUMMER BOY STOCKING - HAED
I worked ever so hard these past few days to FINALLY finish page one of my stocking.  The little face and headpiece took a long time with all the confetti stitching, and, of course, I figured I could do the last little bit without taking the time to grid it.  HA!!  I won't be trying that too soon again!  (Famous last words???)  I got SO lost without my little grid marks!  Anyway... here's a picture of my {wrinkled} page one.


YESTERDAY-TODAY-FOREVER - Jeremiah Junction
I was going to start Promise Me (Lizzie Kate), but I decided to let my daughter stitch it first, so instead I kitted up Yesterday - Today - Forever, which is the piece my daughter just finished. : )  Here's my progress...



DID YOU SEE?
I saw the picture for the next Sheep Virtues pattern by LHN today.  Can't wait to stitch it!  I was hoping to get page two of Little Drummer Boy done by the end of the month, as well as the sheep chart when it comes.  Guess I'd better get busy!  LOL!!

Happy Stitching!!

Tricia


12 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Yesterday - today- tomorrow is so sweet and your little drummer boy is looking really good.

Catherine said...

Looks like you have been busy! Where did you see the second sheep chart!?!

blue star stitcher said...

I like Yesterday-Today-Forever so far, is there just 3 blocks to it?

Vickie said...

Wow! That stocking will be amazing!

Teresa said...

Your stocking is looking so beautiful.
Can't wait to see more.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

DJ said...

Look at you go!! Little Drummer Boy is looking fantastic, and you give me incentive to start working on it. Love the little Yesterday-Today-Tomorrow piece...you are moving right along!! *Hugs*

Linda said...

Great progress on the stocking Tricia. Love your new start.

Linda

Julie said...

Beautiful progress.

SoCal Debbie said...

Your stitching is great! The drummer boy's face is so cute.

Siobhán said...

Fantastic progress on your stitching!

Bekca said...

Your HAED is looking amazing! Keep up the brilliant progress :)
Best wishes.

Carol said...

Such wonderful progress, Tricia!! I love watching your stocking come to life :)