3.23.2013

Two Finishes and a Start

Hello, hello!

It's been a nice week, stitching wise!  I finished the bookmark while watching Pride and Prejudice with my Mom, and I finished my second sheep virtues chart (LHN) this week, too!  I made a couple of changes to the sheep chart.  One was on purpose, the other not so much! : )  I changed the color of the heart on the sheep to the color of the heart above them and then I forgot to make a red heart at the top in the border, so I just added a little red to the center of the flower.  It's personalized! : )  I wasn't ready to start back on my stocking yet - I needed something on a little bigger count to work on that night, so I pulled out the PS pattern that Stephanie had sent me and started on one of the little charts.  Here's a group picture...


So... my goals until the end of the month? (Not that you'll remember them, but it will help me to have them written down!!)  Hmmmm....

Yesterday, Today, Forever will become my "stitch at Mom's" piece.

Kit up charity piece
Start a charity piece - 15 minutes / day
Finish PS piece
Stitch one night on "Eye on the Sparrow"
Finish column on Stocking
Start "Promise Me"

APRIL GOALS:
Stitch LHN Sheep "Peace"
Charity piece - 15 minutes a day
STOCKING - Finish pg 2/3 - do first 2 columns on pg 4 
One night - "Eye on the Sparrow"
4 nights on "Promise Me"

Happy Stitching!




16 comments:

Thoeria said...

Lovely stitching!

Anne Sans Tete -- Nome de plume! said...

Your sheep piece is very cute, as is the bookmark.

Vickie said...

Great job. I love your personalization.

Mouse said...

oooo love your wee sheepie :) and well done on all your other finishes and starts too :) love mouse xxxxxx

Bekca said...

Congrats on your lovely finishes. I always end up personalizing things too :)
Best wishes.

Linda said...

Cute finishes and great new start.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

Love the little sheep, so sweet!!!

Sally said...

Beautiful finishes and love your new start. I'm itching for Love to arrive over here. Hoping it'll be soon.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

I love the finish on the bookmark and cute new start.

Teresa said...

Love the changes in your little sheep, very nice.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Julie said...

Virtues looks wonderful with your 'modifications! And the bookmark has turned out so lovely.

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Love sheep and bookmark look wonderful! Good luck on keeping up with your goals!

Andrea said...

Wonderful stitching. Just love the sheep.

Carol said...

Your sheep finish is so adorable, Tricia--love the changes you made--they worked out beautifully :) Such a cute bookmark, too--isn't it funny how we attach our finishes to events or places we were when we stitch them?

Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter!

DJ said...

We have similar tastes!! I love the patterns you have in the picture. You've convinced me I have to stitch the sheep!! Ugh...I'm failing miserably at my stash diet! Maybe if I published my goals I might push myself to accomplish something...LOL Great stitching!! *Hugs*

Chris said...

Those sheep are so cute. Good idea to list your projects to do. I used to do that and need to do it again as it keeps me focused.
Chris