5.08.2013

May Goals

Hi everyone!

It seems I need to do an update for April!  Here are my pictures for the month...


I finished LHN Sheep Virtues "Peace".  This one brings to mind Psalm 23...  "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. He leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul."  I love the fishies in the water and the garland around his neck!

I worked on Silver Creek Sampler's Eye on the Sparrow for a little while.  Although I must admit with this one I wish I had started on the words "Do Not" instead of on the word "Worry"!!  I'm stitching this one over 1 on 28 count and it's beautiful, but I can only work on it for bits at a time or my shoulder and back and neck bother me.  I've made good progress, though!

Here's the start...


Here's where I am now...

I finished and sent a charity quilt block...


I finished this sweet little PS block...


And started Promise Me...


All right, let's see how I did on my goals for April...

hmmm.

 April 4-10: Finish and send charity block - DONE
April 11-14:  Stitch LHN Sheep Virtues "Peace" - DONE
April 15-30:  Finish 1200 stitches on stocking - pg 2, next column - NOTHING DONE
When I need a break from the stocking tiny work...
 Finish PS Bunnies - DONE
Stitch one night on Eye on Sparrow - DONE (plus some!)
Start L*K Promise Me - DONE
Ongoing:  Work on Yesterday, Today, Forever at Mom's - NOTHING DONE

And my goals for May?  Finish Eye on Sparrow and stitch LHN Sheep Virtues Courage.  For some reason I'm in a "finish my WIP's" mood.  So I'll run with it while I can!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
'Til next time...
Tricia


18 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, you had a productive April with several completions. Good for you!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely stitching for April Tricia! Good luck with the May goals :)

Catherine said...

Cute stitches!!

Mary said...

Your stitching is lovely, Tricia. You have had a busy April.
Eye on the Sparrow is beautiful over one.

Good luck with your May stitching goals. It looks like you are well on your way :)

I am back in blogland and hope you will visit.

Vickie said...

You did great! Such very nice projects.

Brigitte said...

Three lovely little finishes. And some great progress on your WIP. Love it.

Shirlee said...

Great stuff! I am always amazed at people who can have several projects going at once : )

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

lovely stitching, i especially like the ps bunnies - Amanda

DJ said...

Just wonderful!! I too love the Eye on the Sparrow. It's one of my favorite verses! Can't wait to see it finished. I feel a special kindred spirit with my pals who stitch "over one"! I do love all your finishes! I've put my stocking aside for now, too much going on to fiddle with it right now, but can't wait to see YOUR progress! *Hugs*

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your finishes are lovely, you've made great progress on your WIP for April!

EvalinaMaria said...

Your stitching is beautiful. I fell in love with Little Sheep Virtues and just order 4 of them (Hope, Love, Peace and Courage). Are there any more?

Carol said...

Your sheep and PS bunny finishes are adorable, Tricia! I think almost every stitcher I know has a "thing" for sheep and bunnies for some reason :) Pretty charity stitching, too... I can't wait to see your over one finish of Eye on the Sparrow--it will be stunning!

Linda said...

Great progress Tricia. I love your adorable finishes.

Linda

Simply Victoria said...

"Peace" is so cute! Nice projects done and in the works.

Sally said...

Gorgeous finishes and WIPs. I love the little Peace sheep. Just started that one :)

Anne said...

Well done on your stitching for April Tricia! Love the little PS bunnies!!

Julie said...

There are so many stitchers who love bunnys and sheepies. The virtues are so lovely and yours is stitched so beautifully.
You've been working on lots of lovely things recently.

Andrea said...

Lots of wonderful stitching. Love LHN 'Peace'.