6.24.2013

A Wonderful Exchange!

Hello friends!  I've been a busy girl lately and I haven't even taken time to show you the wonderful 4th of July exchange that I received from DJ!!! 

Isn't it fun??

She sent me TWO things!  I'm spoiled rotten. :)  A cube and stocking - and I didn't have one of either of those two finishes!! :)

Here they are...


I had to snap a picture quick of Acorn trying to fit in the stocking. 
 That's why it's blurry...


BTW, DJ, yours is going to the post office this morning!! :)

So.... would you like to see my little bit of stitching for the month?  


Yup, that's it.  My shoulders haven't let me do much... but something is better than nothing, right???  And it is pretty! : )

All right, back to work for me!  Thanks for stopping by and leaving sweet comments.  You make my day ( and Acorn is getting conceited hearing so many nice things about himself!! LOL!! )

Happy Monday!

Tricia


14 comments:

Vicky L said...

Beautiful exchanges! I love patriotic themes. You are making good progress on your stitching.

Simply Victoria said...

Sweet gifts and "Courage" looks great!

Vickie said...

Oh my! I really, really like your gifts.
I am praying for you friend.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

WOW!! What sweet DOUBLE surprises from your partner!
Love courage too!

Linda said...

What beautiful exchange pieces you received. Great progress on your stitching.

Linda

Mii Stitch said...

You have received some lovely goodies!

Bekca said...

Every stitch is progress! I hope you enjoy all of your lovely new goodies.
Best wishes.

Julie said...

Super exchange giftie that was made just for you, acorn seems to like the new comfy spot!

Carol said...

Courage is so, so pretty, Tricia, and I love what you received in your exchange...

Mouse said...

love the exchange pieces you got of DJ and awwww acorn kinda stole the show ...lol
and well done with the progress even with a bad shoulder ... hope it settles down again soon and you can get a wee bit more done :) love mouse xxxxx

Mary said...

Great exchange gifts, Tricia.
Acorn and I both love the stocking!
You are making good progress on Courage. Looking forward to seeing your finish.

Andrea said...

A lovely exchange. Great progress on 'Courage'.

Peggy Lee said...

Very nice exchanges. Acorn is a hoot!
Courage is a cute piece. You are stitching it beautifully.
Have a great weekend!

Brigitte said...

Two great exchange pieces indeed. I particularly love the stocking.
I hope you'll soon be able to stitch again as much as you want to. But you are right - a bit is better than nothing.