7.05.2013

Another Finish!

Hello friends!  Happy day after the 4th of July!!

I was THRILLED to be able to sit and stitch the other day without my shoulder hurting and I was finally able to finish my LHN Courage Sheep.  Yay!!  Here's the final product...


I wasn't quite ready to start the next one in the series, so I pulled out my Yesterday, Today, Forever piece to stitch on while I watched old movies last night.  Here's Acorn helping again.  I'm not sure he's quite ready for 2 over 1 stitching... hmmm...


In other news... let's see...  I sent out an exchange to DJ... but forgot to take a picture. And I signed up for this giveaway.  (I'd love to stitch a number of these!!)

So -- how are you doing on your stitching goals?  You know -- the ones you set at the beginning of the year!  I looked at my page today and updated it.  Now I need to update my finishes page, too.  I think I'm at 11 for the year, and I'm good with that since I've had a number of weeks I wasn't able to stitch.  

My plans this month?

* Finish Yesterday, Today, Forever
* Stitch a "Christmas in July" Christmas ornament

That's it.  I might start something new.  I might work on something old.  I might even go shopping and buy a new pattern!  But those two things are the top of the list.

Talk to you soon!

Tricia




20 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Cute little finish!

Vickie said...

Nice stitching Tricia. I am still not getting my big projects started. Doing very well on the smalls though. I just keep adding in to the list. Not on, in. Like skipping in line, not added on to the end of the list!!

Andrea said...

A lovely finish. I don't make goals, then I can't break them!

Fay and Charlette said...

I admire your philosophy of stitching..it's just like mine!

Barb said...

Cute finish. I love LHN designs, you can't go wrong on those. I gave up on making goals long ago. I never kept them or made them.

Simply Victoria said...

Glad you got "Courage" finished and that you are able to stitch again. My goal for the summer is to try to stitch for a half an hour a day. Some days it doesn't happen at all, but then it averages out on the weekend if I have more time.

Julie said...

A really lovely finish. Good luck with your plans for rest of July.

Catherine said...

So sweet!!

Catherine said...

So sweet!

Marsha said...

I'm a new follower for you and thank you for joining my blog too. Love little Acorn. He's adorable. Great stitching too.

Lumiruusu said...

LLHN ornament is so sweet I love them all in this Virtues serie...

What a cute little Teddy Acorn is ,I have just bought one little Teddy looking as a Princesse baby Estelle from Swedish Court.

Blessing.s to You I love old hymns too..The ones we sing here in Finland are mostly from Germany or England..

Brigitte said...

Such a nice little finish. It's great that you can stitch again without your shoulder hurting too much.

Chelle said...

I had taken three stalls patterns to get the thread I was missing and somehow managed to lose the patterns. Thank God my LHN sheep patterns were not included. That will teach me to just make a list. I have the next sheep kitted and ready to go, but decided after losing my patterns to start something else small that was already kitted up.

Your Courage looks better than mine. I think I was off by a stitch or two. Not enough to make me do ant frogging though.

Did you say you were going to stitch two over one? What fabric count? Most people do one over one unless its on Aida. But you may already know this. Nice work!

Vicky L said...

Your finidh is adorable. Great job!

Bekca said...

Lovely little finish :)

Carol said...

I love this one, Tricia!! I had full intentions of stitching larger projects this year, but I still seem to be drawn to smalls :) Guess that is what makes me the happiest!

Sally said...

Lovely finish Tricia. I've not quite finished mine yet but hope to today as I want to start the LhN mystery! Faith hasn't arrived here yet so need something to fill my Monday evenings lol!

Dani - tkdchick said...

great finish Tricia! Like the looks of your over two project

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations on your Sheep finish! Your little helper is adorable! Good luck on the Prairie Schooler giveaway!

Anne said...

Super sweet finish Tracie! Love it!!