8.22.2013

Acorn's Friend

8/22/13 - I'M ADOPTED!!  Luv, Butternut 
 Hi everyone!

It's Acorn here.  I took over Mom's blog for a minute cuz I wanted to introduce you to my new friend, Butternut.  Actually, Mom says that's not really her name, but I thought it was cute!

Isn't she just the sweetest???


She's got a tiny bit of stitching showing at the top of her foot...  I think she must have tripped on something, but Mom says it's a birthmark.

Mom says that she's up for adoption.  I think that means that she's going to go live at someone else's house.  She said to let everyone know that she's available for $25.00 plus shipping.  Do you think if I raise the price a little (like, say, $250.00???) she could live with me forever???  Sigh.  If you adopt her, will you post pictures every once in awhile so I can see her??  Pretty please???


Here's her birth info...

Birthday:  August 20th, 2013
- Smokey Long Pile golden brown fur fabric 
- Ultrasuede footpads 
- Black Onyx bead eyes 
- Polyester stuffing and steel shot for weight 
- Silk ribbon

Just remember that she's NOT a toy.  She's a mini artist bear like me.  That's why I'm always in Mom's stitching pictures.  Cuz I'm an artist... see???? 

Here we are again, together.  You can let Mom know if you'd like to adopt Butternut, just please, please, please take care of her good forever, okay??  Okay.  I feel better now.



TTFN!

Acorn

17 comments:

Misti said...

WOWZA!!! How adorable!!!

Janeen said...

how cute and cuddly they both look and i love your cute description. she's a sweetie and I know my daughter would love her but alas, she has a chihuahua named Moose who would shake the daylights out of her. sigh...he just won't get over it.

Lee said...

OMGosh!!!! Butternut you are PRECIOUS!!!! I may be looking into adoption here! ;)

Linda said...

Butternut is absolutely precious. Sure wish I had the money to buy her.

Linda

Vickie said...

Another great job! She is beautiful!

Julie said...

She's beautiful.

Joyce Casaldi said...

They are adorable!

Paula Laird said...

Soooooooooooo pretty!!!!!! Amazing work!!!!

Paula Laird said...

She's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

thinker said...

aw... adorable & precious!!! I can feel Acorn's love for Butternut oozing through cyberspace...

Brigitte said...

Oh, so sweet, the two of them.

Terri said...

She's gorgeous!!

Mii Stitch said...

So sweet!!1 Well done :)

Simply Victoria said...

So cute!!

Anne said...

Super adorable! I love how fluffy she is!!

DJ said...

What an adorable pair of bears!! You are so talented!! *Hugs*

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations on a wonderful finish! It will look so nice displayed in your house for the Autumn months.

Please enter me in your lovely giveaway! I have posted about it on my blog here:
http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/2013/09/two-more-giveaways.html