9.16.2013

A Finish and a Winner!


Hi friends!  Did you miss us???

Look what Mom finished today!  Yay for Mom!  She started this before either of us were born... WAY BACK at the beginning of the year and just finished it.  It's from a Jeremiah Junction leaflet called Yesterday-Today-Forever.  See over on the left?  She thought she was going to run out of fabric, but she made it. (just!)  She isn't sure what she'll start next.  She'll let you know!!

Now for the fun stuff.  Mom said we could pick where Jingles is going to live, so first we had her print out all the comments...



And then we had her cut them in strips...


Then came the scary part.  Have you heard of "bobbing for apples"?  Well, this was "bobbing for a winner"... and I fell in. 


It's a good thing that Jingles was there to pull me out!!  And here is the winner...


Yes!  It's Mary Joan!  I can't believe that Jingles is going over the ocean!!  Mary Joan, be sure to contact Mom with your mailing information.  Jingles can't wait to meet you!!

TTFN!!

Hi everyone!  It's Tricia here!  Thanks for the super response to the giveaway!  Remember, if you'd like a bear, or would like to give one as a gift, be sure to let me know and I'll pass it on to DD.  She's in the process of setting up an Etsy shop, but she isn't quite ready to open, so I'm her go-between right now. : )

Happy Stitching!!! : )

12 comments:

Vickie said...

Hooray for Mary Joan! So sweet! I love your finish too. ;)

Simply Victoria said...

Cute! Congrats to Mary Joan!

Stitching Noni said...

Super giveaway :)
Congrats to Mary Joan :)

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish and to the winner.

Linda

Mary Ann said...

I love your latest finish, and such cute little bears!!

Teresa said...

What I nice finish your mom did. Love the design.
Glad the little bear has a new home.

Mouse said...

awwwwww ... and well done to Mary Joan :) love mouse xxxxx

cucki said...

Aww such a sweet finish ..I love it
Congrats to Mary :)
Big hugs x

Bekca said...

Congrats to Mary Joan! What a wonderful finish too :)
Best wishes.

Carol said...

What a cute finish, Tricia!! And Mary Joan is one lucky lady :)

Mary Joan said...

WOW! I can't believe that I won!! I'm really looking forward to meeting Jingles and to get stitching L*K 'Fa La La La'.

Love the finished piece your Mom has stitched.

Happy Stitching
Mary Joan

Julie said...

Congratulations to the winner