10.16.2013

Catching Up

Hello again!

It's time for a progress report!

First up...  HAED Little Drummer Boy Stocking


It's coming along!  I got most of the next column done.  Now i'm back in the solid confetti section, but most of my threads are parked, so it should go fairly quickly... as long as I parked them in the right place, which is sometimes a question!

Next...  Dimensions Kit:  Heart and Soul


More flowers and outlining done.  I'm definitely in the mood for a new start from my basket, so I need to really, really work on being good and sticking with these until one is complete!

Then there is this Margaret Sherry kit called "Good Heavens" that is calling my name, but I can only find it in the UK...

http://www.dkhcreations.co.uk/margaret-sherry---good-heavens-1380-p.asp

If anyone happens to have it in their stash and wants to find it a new home, let me know.  I should really be sure I have all my Christmas presents bought before I buy myself any more cross stitch! : )

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I know I've been horrible at keeping up with everyone, but I do read your blogs, I just don't always find time to comment. : )

Have a lovely day!

Tricia



11 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful progress on both of these, Tricia! They are both so pretty :) Hope you can find that kit somewhere--the bunny is adorable in in!

Shari said...

that stocking is going to be beautiful!!! You have inspired me to get my Drummer Boy out this year & work on it some more. I am doing the big project of it from HAED.

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching on the sweet projects..
Big hugs x

Emma/Itzy said...

Your progress is lovely and I have never seen this Margaret Sherry design before - its really sweet :)

Vickie said...

Looking great Tricia! Glad you are still finding time to stitch!

Linda said...

Great progress on both projects Tricia. I'm not brave enough to do a HAED yet.

Linda

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your kit is looking pretty.

Julie said...

Lots of progress on your projects.

Shirlee said...

Great progress Tricia! Wish I could help you with the MS kit. Hopefully someone will : )

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely progress on both of your gorgeous projects.

Belinda said...

Hello Tricia, just came across your blog! Lovely stitching, the little drummer boy is looking gorgeous.