11.06.2013

NaCroStitchMo - Day 5

Well, NaCroStitchMo has turned into NaBlowNoseMo due to the arrival of a cold/flu bug at my house.  Uggh.  Funny thing is that when I did the January Challenge a couple of years ago, the exact same thing happened!!  Hmmmm....  So, let's see.  Sunday I was just coming down with it.  I started LHN's Glad Tidings that I had won from Vicki's blog.  (Thank you, Vicki!!)  I thought it would be a nice easy stitch.  HOWEVER, "nice and easy" and "coming down with the flu" translate into "frogging most of what you stitched".

Monday was filled with aches and pains and a chiropractor appt.  No stitching.  It hurt to  even think about holding a needle.

Yesterday was a little better.  In between sneezing (hard enough to scare my dogs and my daughter!), blowing my nose and moaning, I was able to put in a few stitches on "Glad Tidings" while watching Feel Better Little Bear.  Some people have comfort food, I have a comfort movie... or perhaps movies, because then I stitched on Heart and Soul later in the evening while watching Pride and Prejudice.

Here's my progress on them both....



I just got a package from 123 Stitch with some fabric and a few charts that I ordered with a gift certificate that I won from Mary Ann a while back.  One chart is for my daughter's Christmas stocking, but the other two will probably be my next two starts.  You'll have to come back tomorrow to see the first one! : )

So... just so I can keep track... here's what I'm working on so far...
1.  Dimensions Heart and Soul
2.  L*K Promise Me
3.  LHN Glad Tidings
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

12 comments:

Bekca said...

Oh dear, I hope you feel much better soon! It's great that you're still stitching though and you've made great progress :)
Best wishes.

Mii Stitch said...

Hope you feel better soon! Lovely progress on both projects :)

Vickie said...

I am praying for you Tricia.♥

Mary Ann said...

I hope you feel better soon, and wonderful progress on these 2 pieces! And, I am so glad you enjoyed your shopping with the gift certificate!!

Simply Victoria said...

Aww, sorry you are not feeling any better. P & P and some stitching time sound like a wonderful comfort to me too!

Linda said...

Hope your feeeling better Tricia. Lovely progress.

Linda

cucki said...

Hope you feel better soon dear..
Great progress
Love cucki x

Shirlee said...

Saying prayers that you will feel better soon!

DJ said...

Love your stitching, you seem to choose patterns I like!! LOL Hope you feel better soon! I'll be praying for you! *Hugs*

Carol said...

What a shame about the cold, Tricia--hope you feel better very soon and can get back to that lovely stitching of yours :)

Brigitte said...

A stitching challenge in November - why not. I'm looking forward to seeing the next projects that you chose for your personal challenge. And I hope that the flu bug has already left your house.

Sally said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Lovely progress :)