11.02.2013

NaCroStitchMo - Day Two

Ok, so not a lot of stitching to show today.  I started Lizzie Kate's Promise Me, stitched the R and promptly stitched the WRONG letter E next to it.  SO I spent the first 20 minutes stitching and then another 20 minutes tonight unstitching and restitching until my shoulder said enough.  So here's Day Two's progress....


I think what I'm planning at the moment is to stitch on something different for the first seven days of the month and then rotate them for the rest of the month, starting something else new if I would happen to finish something.  I want to stitch at least 30 minutes a day, which doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a doable goal for me.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more to show for my stitching!! : )  LOL!!



7 comments:

arianabellie said...

Ohhh, that's the worst!
I hope you have a good rest tho.
Nighties
xxAri

arianabellie said...

Ohhh, that's the worst!
I hope you have a good rest tho.
Nighties
xxAri

cucki said...

Oh dear...
Big hugs x

Vickie said...

rats! At least you got some accomplished. Have a beautiful Sunday.

Bekca said...

Every stitch is progress! I'm very much looking forward to watching this challenge unfold :)
Best wishes.

Linda said...

A start is a start Tricia. I will be doing the challenge in January.

Linda

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing your 7 projects.