11.23.2013

NaCroStitchMo Update!

My, my!  Did you think I had fallen off the planet??  Nope!  Just after my flu at the beginning of the month I didn't get back on here!  Let me show you my projects...

Not fabulous pictures... Sorry!

Heart & Soul  - Dimensions

Margaret Sherry Ornament

Mitten Friends - Imaginating

Good Tidings - LHN

Bunny Baby - EMS

Oh Holy Night - Stoney Creek

Promise Me - Lizzie Kate
I love seeing them all together!  Once I started Mitten Friends it was all over for me.  I didn't want to work on anything else!  I'm a fairly slow stitcher with not much time, so that has been the one I've stitched on most.  When i get antsy I'll switch to one of the others on the list!! :)  I've decided, though, that I would like to get one or two or three of those pretty project bags that Karen sells through Crazy Annies or her Etsy shop so I can keep all my new starts in order.   Wouldn't it be fun to see a basket full of projects in pretty bags to choose from???  : )

Thanks for stopping by today!

19 comments:

Vickie said...

Wonderful projects, but whew! I would freak out if I were doing all those at once. ;)

Belinda said...

Lovely to see everything you're working on. I love the little Margaret Sherry kit and mitten friends is adorable.

Linda said...

Oh wow. I love everything your working on and you have some fantastic project. I started Mitten Friends a while back. I love anything by Diane Arthurs. I have over 400 of her charts.

Linda

Bekca said...

You're working on some truly gorgeous projects. I love the sweet Margaret Sherry design :)
Best wishes.

Catherine said...

Great projects!!

Simply Victoria said...

They all look great, but I agree-Mitten Friends is so cute! Have a warm stitchy night!

Nataly K said...

I'm with you on mitten friends! Really cute design for winter time. I will have to check it out on the web. I am with you a basket full of pretty projects bags would be lovely!!

Brigitte said...

Ahhh, you have some very lovely WIPs here. Isn't it great to put them all together and then choose the one that is the most appealing at that moment? I love that, too.

cucki said...

Super sweet stitching..
Big hugs x

Carol said...

They are all so cute, Tricia! Really love the colors in the first one...

You stay healthy now--such a busy time of the year we're heading into. You can't afford to be sick :)

And thank you again for passing on the Give Thanks chart--I loved it so much I stitched it three times!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

You're working on some wonderful projects.

Mii Stitch said...

Plenty of lovely projects! Love the sweet Margaret Sherry one :)

Anne S said...

You have some awesome designs on the go!

Andrea said...

Wonderful projects each and every one. You didn't send that flu over here did you? I've felt yuck for the past 2 days and my nose is so red and runny.:(

Marcy said...

I love the snow mittens -- very cute. I can see why you can't put it down.

Shirlee said...

Such great projects! Vickie said she would freak out if she was doing all those at once. Me too! Oh Holy Night looks lovely & I really like the snowmen hanging in the mittens as well : )

Jane said...

WOW! so many lovely projects on the go!
The Margaret Sherry kit awaits my attention in my stash box and I love the Mitten Friends design, I've never seen it before but have stitched Diane Arthurs 'Mitten Collector', they're lovely to stitch ~ enjoy xxx

Julie said...

Lots of lovely and different projects being worked on.

Sally said...

Lots of gorgeous projects Tricia. You have been very busy!