11.01.2013

NaCroStitchMo

Well, my DD is participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), and I see some people are doing NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month), so I've decided to start something fun for me... hence NaCroStitchMo -- (Not Quite) National Cross Stitch Month. : )  Why wait until January to give myself a challenge????  I haven't decided yet what my end goal is.  Will I start 15 pieces?  Will I start 31 pieces?  Will I cross stitch for a certain length of time each day?  Will I post each day?  Don't know.  So, since I didn't have time to map it all out, I decided to start the month by working on Heart and Soul for a little bit.  I've completed a nice chunk since last time I posted, though...


Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have my plans mapped out for the month. : )  See you then!

Time Stitched Today:  35 minutes
Time Stitched this Month:  35 minutes
** This really doesn't mean anything, I just want to see if I can get in a habit of keeping track of it! **

10 comments:

Shirlee said...

Best of luck with your NaCroStitchMo!

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching..
Good luck my dear
Hugs x

Bekca said...

Ooh, I look forward to seeing how you challenge yourself this month. Lovely stitching!

Vickie said...

Great idea Trisha. It's lookin' great!

pam said...

I love the piece you are working on, keep us updated on your month

Shebafudge said...

That's coming on beautifully!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty piece you are working on! I look forward to seeing what your plan will be for the month.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Every month is NaCroStitchMo!!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Trisha. What a pretty design.

Linda

Julie said...

Looking splendid.