12.27.2013

Ready for Next Year!

Hi everyone!

I took some time last night to organize my sewing basket for next year.  I signed up for the Stitch from Stash challenge, so I wanted to pick out some of my favorite stash projects -- most of which are already kitted up!  It's ok if a few of them aren't, cuz we get a $25 a month spending allowance, and we can roll it over month to month if we don't use it... BUT we have to actually report what we spent each month, so we really have to be careful.

Here's my basket full of all my projects except the one I'm working on.  Looks fun, doesn't it??


And here's my current project - Mitten Friends by Imaginating.  I'd love to have it done by the new year, but I'm figuring it won't be until sometime in January.  

Aren't they ADORABLE?? (If I do say so myself! LOL!!)


I can't wait to see what everyone will work on this year.  I'm sure I'll have a LONG wish list come next Christmas!

TTFN!
Tricia



15 comments:

Shebafudge said...

That basket looks VERY organised and I look forward to seeing what designs are going to be stitched next year. Hope 2014 is a great year for you. xx

Julie said...

A basket full of loveliness. Cure mitten project.

Vickie said...

Wow! I wish I was that organized. I just kinda go with my flow.

Blu said...

Those snowmen are so adorable! Those rosy cheeks! I just want to pinch them.

Jennifer M. said...

Love the snowmen! I think I'm going to sign up for the Stitch from Stash Challenge also. I have too many projects in my stash that are mostly kitted up just waiting to be stitched.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow those mittens are adorable!

Best of luck on stitching from your stash in 2014

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous basket. Look forward to seeing your projects in 2014.

Shirlee said...

This Stitch & Stash challenge makes a lot of sense. Looking forward to seeing your progress throughout the year : )

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

That's a lovely basket filled with great things to work from this year, I'm sure! I couldn't do that challenge if I tried, real hard even ;)

Brigitte said...

I joined the same challenge and think it sounds great. I always find great treasures when browsing through my stash and always ask myself why I haven't stitched this or that for a long time. Now I will. I have a box full of kitted projects and I'm looking forward to stitching them next year.

Bekca said...

I'm joining in with the challenge too! I think it's a great idea to kit up a selection of projects, so they are ready for when you need them. Best wishes for the New Year!

Linda said...

Great progress Tricia.

Linda

Minnie said...

Mitten Friends are adorable. Happy New Year!

Carol said...

Love the idea of stitching from stash, Tricia--and the $25.00 allowance!! I love your newest start and look forward to seeing what other stash goodies you'll be working on in 2014...

Wishing you every happiness in the new year :)

Andrea said...

That looks a great basket, nicely organised.

Have a wonderful New Year.