6.17.2014

{Stitch from Stash #6} June Update

Hi everyone!

Greetings from a very out of touch blogger!  I've hardly commented on anyone's blog lately -- Sorry! -- but I have been watching your progress and cheering you on.  Truly I have!!    I'm glad that I signed up for Mel's Stitch from Stash or I might not even be finding the time to update right now.  The stamping side of my life has exploded with busy-ness right now, so most of my forum and blogging and computer time is being funneled that way at the moment. : )

Anyway... on to my report.  I was a good girl and didn't spend any money this past month.  Oh, wait!  yes I did!  I bought 2 skeins of floss for my project...  So I spent 84 cents. : )

I worked and worked on my Nativity piece this month.  Here's the goal...


Here was my progress at last report...

And here's where I am today.  Can you see the start of the palm tree??

I've stitched 4,200 stitches... or 2.2% of the project.

Not much other stitching going on here.  Hopefully I'll be able to concentrate on this one for a few months - at least until I get in the mood for some autumn stitching!!

 So here's my update...

Carried forward from May - $31.82
Plus June budget - $25.00

Available:  56.82

Spent: 
.84 - floss
Balance to carry forward... 55.98

Happy Stitching!

Tricia

18 comments:

Vickie said...

You are doing great with your stitching and your budget. I am glad things are going well with you.

Marcy said...

Wow, you got lots down. Great job






Justine said...

Well done on the budget and all your progress on the Nativity. It's looking really good.

Pull the other thread said...

That is a lot progress!! Well done this looks just great. Congrats on sticking to the budget.

Lulu said...

Wow! You've worked really hard on Nativity and it looks great :)

Julie said...

Nativity is growing really well Tricia.

Barb said...

Your Nativity is really coming along it looks great so far and I look forward to seeing it progress.

Vicki said...

Terrific progress on the The Nativity!

Anne said...

I do see the palm tree! It's looking great so far!

Annette-California said...

Yes I can see the palm tree great progress! love Annette

cucki said...

Looking so lovely x

Annette-California said...

Yes yes I can see the palm tree!
You've made great progress!
love Annette

Mary Ann said...

WOW, wonderful progress on The Nativity!!

Bekca said...

Great stitching progress! I love watching large projects grow :)
Best wishes.

Carol said...

Wow! What a lot of stitches, already, Tricia--it is looking wonderful!! And great going on the Stitch From Stash budget :)

Brigitte said...

Wow, that's definiteyl a lot of progress on your nativity piece.
You were doing great on the challenge, too.

Heather said...

You're doing fantastic! :-)

Meari said...

Good job with SFS. I don't even know how much I've spent total or how much balance I have, lol.