8.25.2014

{Stitch from Stash} August Update

Hello, hello!

What a whirlwind month it has been!  I'm afraid I have very little stitching to show for it, but I had two new starts from my stash and took a trip to my LNS, so it was a good month. :)

So here's my month in pictures....

  I stitched 1600 stitches on The Nativity...


and started a Stoney Creek Stocking that was in my stash...


I went to my LNS and picked up a pattern, a needle minder and a Stoney Creek magazine


Because the magazine had this in it...


I started an LHN Sheep...


And picked up the Stoney Creek FREE pattern of the month...


So since we got a free $25.00 this month and I spent $32.00, I'm actually only charged for $7.00 of my budget.  YAY!!  That puts my totals for the month as follows...

Balance forward $80.98 + August $25.00 = $105.98 - $7.00 = $98.98 to Carry Forward.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

13 comments:

Julie said...

Your new Christmas stocking stitch is beautiful.
Lovely new goodies you've purchased.

Pull the other thread said...

Great stitching and lovely new stash. Well done for sticking to budget.

Vickie said...

Whoo hoo! Good for you Tricia. :) You have some fantastic projects going.

Carol said...

Wonderful progress on your Nativity WIP, Tricia--it must be so wonderful to see it taking shape like this :) Love the new LHN chart--may have to pick this one up, too...

Enjoy your new projects and keep up the great work in your stitching from stash goal!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great stitching!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great stitching!!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great stitching!!!!

Bekca said...

I love the stocking design too. Well done for sticking with the budget!
Best wishes.

Linda said...

Love your new stash Tricia.

Linda

Teresa said...

Great new stash. I have the Little house piece, at least you started yours.

Annette-California said...

oooh such lovely new goodies. Now I need that magazine:)very wonderful and great stitching progress!!!
love Annette
ps i really like LHN new pattern you got too!!! UGH I must be good, I must be good.....on to 123stitch.com
LOL

Sally said...

Wow you are doing great on your Stitch from Stash Tricia. You got some lovely new stash. What is the name of the LHN chart you bought. I can't quite see it.

Lovely stitching on all your pieces. You're doing great on your HAED. I've just got my robin out again with the intent of popping him back in my rotation.

Brigitte said...

Successful SFS challenge last month. And great stitching on your WIPs.
I love Stoney Creek designs, they are so detailed and have great motives. Love that train stocking.